Author Topic: Licensing Fees  (Read 8236 times)

tombogan03884

Re: Licensing Fees
« Reply #10 on: April 24, 2015, 06:07:16 AM »
I still think it's BS but I'm only b!tching in principle since I haven't done any  fishing in 40 years, maybe more.

Timothy

« Reply #11 on: April 24, 2015, 06:11:31 AM »
I still think it's BS but I'm only b!tching in principle since I haven't done any  fishing in 40 years, maybe more.

No argument here..unlike state licences for hunting and fishing who's fees actually go to protecting the resource, the saltwater license is purely a money grab!

billt

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 459
« Reply #12 on: April 24, 2015, 07:39:37 AM »
State of Florida for 65+ is free for hunting and fishing  :)

More states should align themselves with this. They would make far more for their economy overall by attracting outdoor oriented retiree's. With many on a limited retirement budget this would be a persuasive tool to attract them to the state that is offering it.

Timothy

« Reply #13 on: April 24, 2015, 11:20:27 AM »
Free @ 70+ here.  Hunting, fishing and CCW permits...all free after 70.

PegLeg45

• NRA Life, SAF, Constitutionalist
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1046
« Reply #14 on: April 24, 2015, 11:36:36 AM »
The $55 Sportsman Combo serves for anything I might want to do here in GA......and the package saves a buck or two over the individual license fees....and you can do a two-year package to save a few more bucks. There is a lifetime sportsman deal for $500 (for those between 16-60), $95 for ages 60-65, and free for 65+...... but it has a different application process to go through.

SPORTSMAN’S LICENSE is a license that covers all hunting and fishing privileges excluding: Dog Deer License, Alligator License, and Federal Duck Stamp. This license specifically includes Hunting, Big Game, WMA, Georgia Waterfowl Conservation, Fishing and Trout Licenses.

The migratory bird (HIP) is free, and so is the salt water (SIP) and the license to hunt deer using dogs is an additional $5.

If you hunt ducks, you have to buy the federal stamp separate.

65 and older is free, and they have several other discounts and freebies for military and disabled.

All in all, GA is a pretty cheap place to hunt.

http://www.georgiawildlife.com/licenses-permits-passes#Recreational_Licenses_and_Passes
"I expect perdition, I always have. I keep this building at my back, and several guns handy, in case perdition arrives in a form that's susceptible to bullets. I expect it will come in the disease form, though. I'm susceptible to diseases, and you can't shoot a damned disease." ~ Judge Roy Bean, Streets of Laredo

For the Patriots of this country, the Constitution is second only to the Bible for most. For those who love this country, but do not share my personal beliefs, it is their Bible. To them nothing comes before the Constitution of these United States of America. For this we are all labeled potential terrorists. ~ Dean Garrison

"When it comes to the enemy, just because they ain't pullin' a trigger, doesn't mean they ain't totin' ammo for those that are."~PegLeg

Sponsor

« Reply #15 on: Today at 01:54:39 PM »

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk