Author Topic: So disappointed.....  (Read 16038 times)

tt11758

• Noolis bastardis carborundum (Don't let the bastards wear you down)
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger ~
    • 10-Ring Firearms Training
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 7
Re: So disappointed.....
« Reply #50 on: June 18, 2009, 05:35:08 PM »
We moved from Maine to AZ in 1997. In 2002 I took a job in Northern California so I have been spending most of my time up here although we still have the house back in AZ with 2 of the kids living there. My oldest son still lives in Maine not having moved west with us in 97. We have been making the drive back to Maine about every 2 yrs to visit family, with an occasional flight in between.

I like driving as it does give me a chance to do some shopping along the way. Also on this trip we hit Yellowstone, Cody Firearms Museum, MT Rushmore, Corn Palace and a few places I would like to forget.

Hey, I'm only about 100 miles from the cornhole palace.
I love waking up every morning knowing that Donald Trump is President!!

twyacht

• "Cogito, ergo armatum sum."
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #51 on: June 18, 2009, 07:02:38 PM »
They're "hush" mags I guess.........maybe they feel a little bad about sending me the wrong gun back. It's defintely all good now though     ;D

Can"t blame customer service, they always get back to me. Congrats on the "hush" mags...

david, wouldn't that be a great job, dirty up other peoples firearms to "test" them.

Hope the polishing makes it run even smoother.
Thomas Jefferson: The strongest reason for the people to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against the tyranny of government. That is why our masters in Washington are so anxious to disarm us. They are not afraid of criminals. They are afraid of a populace which cannot be subdued by tyrants."
Col. Jeff Cooper.

tombogan03884

« Reply #52 on: June 18, 2009, 09:47:52 PM »

Hey, I'm only about 100 miles from the cornhole palace.

I thought THAT one was in San Francisco ?

lettyinreno

• Active Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #53 on: June 18, 2009, 09:50:39 PM »

I thought THAT one was in San Francisco ?
Nahhh.. too easy :)

david86440

« Reply #54 on: June 19, 2009, 11:57:24 PM »
I took my PPK/s to the range today to check it out after getting it back from Houlton.

It functioned flawlessly using Gold Dots, Golden Sabers, Remington FMJ, Magtech JHP, and some WWB's, but that was to be expected as it has always been a reliable gun. I shot 100 rounds total (20 ea).

What I did notice is that the polished ramp has small nicks in it after the range test like some of the rounds were hammered into the ramp face. I never noticed this happening in the past so I'll have to keep an eye on it.

Has anyone else noticed this happening to theirs?

Sponsor

« Reply #55 on: Today at 07:55:41 AM »

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk