Author Topic: ...and so I made another one  (Read 21027 times)

PegLeg45

• NRA Life, SAF, Constitutionalist
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1030
Re: ...and so I made another one
« Reply #10 on: March 15, 2009, 12:41:25 PM »
Sure, it looks nice, but I think it could benefit from an independent review.
So, if you just send it over........... ;D

Yes, send it to me to test out...............and send the gun to since I don't have one of them either.......... ;D

Very nice stitch work.

"I expect perdition, I always have. I keep this building at my back, and several guns handy, in case perdition arrives in a form that's susceptible to bullets. I expect it will come in the disease form, though. I'm susceptible to diseases, and you can't shoot a damned disease." ~ Judge Roy Bean, Streets of Laredo

For the Patriots of this country, the Constitution is second only to the Bible for most. For those who love this country, but do not share my personal beliefs, it is their Bible. To them nothing comes before the Constitution of these United States of America. For this we are all labeled potential terrorists. ~ Dean Garrison

"When it comes to the enemy, just because they ain't pullin' a trigger, doesn't mean they ain't totin' ammo for those that are."~PegLeg

Frisco

• Ugly, broke down, retired old fart.
  • Very Active Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #11 on: March 15, 2009, 01:50:59 PM »
that's sweet bro,love it.you would'nt wanna make on of those for my fnp45 wouldja?  ;D  lmao

I would love to, but I don't have an FNP to mold from.  I have 1911's Hi Powers, Glocks, Sigs, Smith & Wesson autos and wheelguns, and a Kahr.

I am working on a new design for an IWB for a 1911, and a pancake for a 1911...
God bless, and sincere thanks to all our fine people in uniform.  You pay for our freedom, and for that we owe you all we can give you.  Thank you.

MikeBjerum

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 879
« Reply #12 on: March 15, 2009, 01:56:18 PM »
Frisco,

Have you ever considered setting up a camera and doing a video of your hobby?  It wouldn't need to be an instructional video, but just showing the steps and you talking about what you are doing.  It is always fun to watch people participating in their hobbies.
If I appear taller than other men it is because I am standing on the shoulders of others.

PegLeg45

• NRA Life, SAF, Constitutionalist
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1030
« Reply #13 on: March 15, 2009, 02:00:30 PM »
Frisco,

Have you ever considered setting up a camera and doing a video of your hobby?  It wouldn't need to be an instructional video, but just showing the steps and you talking about what you are doing.  It is always fun to watch people participating in their hobbies.

Unless that hobby is geriatric nude shuffleboard......      ;D  :o  :o  :-X
"I expect perdition, I always have. I keep this building at my back, and several guns handy, in case perdition arrives in a form that's susceptible to bullets. I expect it will come in the disease form, though. I'm susceptible to diseases, and you can't shoot a damned disease." ~ Judge Roy Bean, Streets of Laredo

For the Patriots of this country, the Constitution is second only to the Bible for most. For those who love this country, but do not share my personal beliefs, it is their Bible. To them nothing comes before the Constitution of these United States of America. For this we are all labeled potential terrorists. ~ Dean Garrison

"When it comes to the enemy, just because they ain't pullin' a trigger, doesn't mean they ain't totin' ammo for those that are."~PegLeg

MikeBjerum

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #14 on: March 15, 2009, 02:02:27 PM »
Unless that hobby is geriatric nude shuffleboard......      ;D  :o  :o  :-X

Damn ... And my day was going resonably well ... I guess the best thing to do now is just go back to work ... Yuck !!!
If I appear taller than other men it is because I am standing on the shoulders of others.

Sponsor

« Reply #15 on: Today at 02:16:20 PM »

Frisco

• Ugly, broke down, retired old fart.
  • Very Active Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #15 on: March 15, 2009, 02:06:44 PM »
Frisco,

The last thing you want to see is me in the process of making a holster.  There is far too much cussing and bleeding from stitch and punch awls going through my fingers.  It just isn't pretty.

And if anyone really wants a holster...shoot me a PM.  Like I said, it isn't a business, and I will only do a few here and there to keep it fun, but it won't hurt to ask.
God bless, and sincere thanks to all our fine people in uniform.  You pay for our freedom, and for that we owe you all we can give you.  Thank you.

MikeBjerum

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #16 on: March 15, 2009, 03:04:49 PM »
You need to pay more attention to this forum ... Most of us cuss and bleed because of our keyboards  ;D

Timothy

« Reply #17 on: March 15, 2009, 03:12:43 PM »
You need to pay more attention to this forum ... Most of us cuss and bleed because of our keyboards  ;D

I cn typo at least sevenyt workd as miniot ifn I trying hardxnuf....

MikeBjerum

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #18 on: March 15, 2009, 03:28:21 PM »
I cn typo at least sevenyt workd as miniot ifn I trying hardxnuf....

Careful there Timothy!  Do you have persimon from Haz to use his copyrit work?

Timothy

« Reply #19 on: March 15, 2009, 03:54:08 PM »
Careful there Timothy!  Do you have persimon from Haz to use his copyrit work?

persimon or knot, gnna doit aneeway!  Himmun dont skeer me!!!!!  I gotme a tack Yorkie!!!!!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk