Author Topic: Just changed the furnature on my coyote rifle  (Read 10903 times)

PegLeg45

• NRA Life, SAF, Constitutionalist
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1048
Re: Just changed the furnature on my coyote rifle
« Reply #20 on: June 01, 2009, 12:11:29 PM »
Now the hair down to your ass just runs down your spine growing out your back, don't it?   ;D ;D

HORRIBLE mental image!!

I cut it all off because I got tired of trying to get the tangle out after long rides.
I was never follically challenged before....... and then, teenagers in high school helped thin it a little.   ;)

Now there's less of it and it is considerably grayer.    ;D
"I expect perdition, I always have. I keep this building at my back, and several guns handy, in case perdition arrives in a form that's susceptible to bullets. I expect it will come in the disease form, though. I'm susceptible to diseases, and you can't shoot a damned disease." ~ Judge Roy Bean, Streets of Laredo

For the Patriots of this country, the Constitution is second only to the Bible for most. For those who love this country, but do not share my personal beliefs, it is their Bible. To them nothing comes before the Constitution of these United States of America. For this we are all labeled potential terrorists. ~ Dean Garrison

"When it comes to the enemy, just because they ain't pullin' a trigger, doesn't mean they ain't totin' ammo for those that are."~PegLeg

True_Texan

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #21 on: June 01, 2009, 11:01:04 PM »
I cut it all off because I got tired of trying to get the tangle out after long rides.
I was never follically challenged before....... and then, teenagers in high school helped thin it a little.   ;)

Now there's less of it and it is considerably grayer.    ;D

I just couldn't resist the chance to tease you some. ;D

I personally can't stand hair touching my ears. I have to keep it short. My Dad's father would always say, "Get your ears lowed, did ya?" after every haircut I got. My Mom's father didn't even know my name. He just called me his blue-eyed, blond-haired grandson. He would also make sure my hair was to the proper length.

Blast I sure miss both of them.  :'(
"Before giving someone a piece of your mind, be sure you have enough to spare."

Dakotaranger

• Happiness is a 1911 in your hand
  • Top Forum Member
    • Dakotaranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #22 on: June 02, 2009, 05:08:23 AM »
I don't know Peg, he's obviously dealing with some badass coyotes with that rig. They might even be "tactical coyotes". Wouldn't do to be looking girlie. ;D
FQ13
That's my story and I'm sticking too it.  The term came from the first time my mom saw it and she sort of freaked out because she had no experience with a semi-auto rifle and believed some of the media hype.  Since .223 is about only good for coyotes that's what I told her I got it for...it seamed to work. 
"One loves to possess arms, though they hope never to have occasion for them." --Thomas Jefferson, letter to George Washington, 1796

PegLeg45

• NRA Life, SAF, Constitutionalist
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1048
« Reply #23 on: June 02, 2009, 01:54:53 PM »
That's my story and I'm sticking too it.  The term came from the first time my mom saw it and she sort of freaked out because she had no experience with a semi-auto rifle and believed some of the media hype.  Since .223 is about only good for coyotes that's what I told her I got it for...it seamed to work.  

Same when I bought my Mini-14. My dad wasn't really a 'gun person'. He had nothing against them, just didn't care to shoot them much. He asked what the hell I needed it for and I told him coyotes and armadillos and other varmints. He thought about it a minute and said OK.

I just couldn't resist the chance to tease you some. ;D

I personally can't stand hair touching my ears. I have to keep it short. My Dad's father would always say, "Get your ears lowed, did ya?" after every haircut I got. My Mom's father didn't even know my name. He just called me his blue-eyed, blond-haired grandson. He would also make sure my hair was to the proper length.

Blast I sure miss both of them.  :'(

Same here, nowadays.
If it gets longer than 3/4" on the sides I get out the clippers.....in fact, I'm re-charging them for a cuttin' tonight.    ;D
"I expect perdition, I always have. I keep this building at my back, and several guns handy, in case perdition arrives in a form that's susceptible to bullets. I expect it will come in the disease form, though. I'm susceptible to diseases, and you can't shoot a damned disease." ~ Judge Roy Bean, Streets of Laredo

For the Patriots of this country, the Constitution is second only to the Bible for most. For those who love this country, but do not share my personal beliefs, it is their Bible. To them nothing comes before the Constitution of these United States of America. For this we are all labeled potential terrorists. ~ Dean Garrison

"When it comes to the enemy, just because they ain't pullin' a trigger, doesn't mean they ain't totin' ammo for those that are."~PegLeg

tombogan03884

« Reply #24 on: June 02, 2009, 02:24:24 PM »
Summer I keep the hair short, winter I let it go.

Sponsor

« Reply #25 on: Today at 11:55:21 AM »

Ping

• Top Forum Member
  • Glock Certified Armorer & NRA Certified Instructor
  • Liked:
« Reply #25 on: June 02, 2009, 02:41:32 PM »
Hair cut every two weeks. All year long. Otherwise I would feel like a hippy. But it is more respectable than my old mohawk.  8)

True_Texan

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #26 on: June 02, 2009, 04:19:10 PM »
Same here, nowadays.
If it gets longer than 3/4" on the sides I get out the clippers.....in fact, I'm re-charging them for a cuttin' tonight.    ;D

Glad to find out I'm not the only one that cuts their own hair. I love my barber and all but I just can't get over there as often as I need to. Started cutting my hair last year.... I assume I do OK. If it wasn't done well, I have friends who have no qualms about telling me it's bad. Plus the wife has to approve of it before I can call it done.

Now that I am thinking about it, going to have to do a trim up tonight.

Talk about thread drift... Coyote gun to personal grooming.
"Before giving someone a piece of your mind, be sure you have enough to spare."

shooter32

• shooter32
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 41
« Reply #27 on: June 02, 2009, 04:22:32 PM »
Glad to find out I'm not the only one that cuts their own hair. I love my barber and all but I just can't get over there as often as I need to. Started cutting my hair last year.... I assume I do OK. If it wasn't done well, I have friends who have no qualms about telling me it's bad. Plus the wife has to approve of it before I can call it done.

Now that I am thinking about it, going to have to do a trim up tonight.

Talk about thread drift... Coyote gun to personal grooming.

Boys being boys ;D
A government big enough to give you everything you want is a government big enough to take from you everything you have. ~ Gerald Ford - August 12, 1974

Ping

• Top Forum Member
  • Glock Certified Armorer & NRA Certified Instructor
  • Liked:
« Reply #28 on: June 02, 2009, 05:11:33 PM »
Thanks for reminding me Shooter32 about personal grooming. Time to get the wife to shave my back hair again, lol.  ;D

blackwolfe

• A Simple Man
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #29 on: June 02, 2009, 06:32:48 PM »
Thanks for the reminder I need to get a back trim too.  I just learned how to eat with a fork last week.
"We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution, but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. "    Abraham Lincoln

Wolfe

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk