Author Topic: Where should I sit in the class/boardroom  (Read 8174 times)

Teresa Heilevang

• The "Other Halloway"
  • Global Moderator
  • Top Forum Member
  • Don't make me call the flying monkeys! DRTV Ranger
    • The Perfect Touch
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Where should I sit in the class/boardroom
« Reply #30 on: May 02, 2008, 03:17:42 PM »
Great advice.. from everyone.
 Once again. thanks.. I actually printed this off and will start getting my mind in the right area..
"Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History ! "

gunman1911

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger Emeritus
  • Liked:
« Reply #31 on: May 02, 2008, 03:36:12 PM »
Here is a scenario for Mr. Bad Guy. He jumps in the class room filled with victim  only to have the whole class whip out their roscoe's and start blazing him to pieces. Yea I know the wold is not perfect. Oh well I still have my dreams ;D
Back up guns---Better to have and not need than to need and not have!

sanjuancb

• Top Forum Member
  • The years teach much which the days never knew.
  • Liked:
« Reply #32 on: May 02, 2008, 04:49:46 PM »
If the world was perfect, there wouldn't be any psychos go into classrooms. Administrations would recognize individuals that exhibit abnormal behavior and take the proper action. Hopefully within the next decade there will be a serious reevaluation on the part of student affairs professionals within the United States. The current mantra of "Oh, they'll be fine!" isn't going to cut it much longer. In loco parentis is going to be taken more seriously if administrations want to wield the current amount of power that they do.
"It is not the critic who counts: not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles or where the doer of deeds could have done better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood, who strives valiantly, who errs and comes up short again and again, because there is no effort without error or shortcoming, but who knows the great enthusiasms, the great devotions, who spends himself for a worthy cause; who, at the best, knows, in the end, the triumph of high achievement, and who, at the worst, if he fails, at least he fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who knew neither victory nor defeat."
Theodore Roosevelt

ericire12

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #33 on: May 02, 2008, 07:00:23 PM »
Q: Where should I sit in the class/boardroom

A: Next to the guy who is packin' heat!
Everything I needed to learn in life I learned from Country Music.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk