Author Topic: Which Way Does She Move For You??  (Read 3174 times)

Teresa Heilevang

• The "Other Halloway"
  • Global Moderator
  • Top Forum Member
  • Don't make me call the flying monkeys! DRTV Ranger
    • The Perfect Touch
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Which Way Does She Move For You??
« on: March 16, 2010, 04:53:05 PM »
This is the most cool thing ever...
If I look away, she switches from one direction to the other.
 I can actually hold her right in mid-switch.  I love it!
I also find that if I just look at her feet, she will switch direction!

I can easily see both ways.... but mostly clockwise.

Which way does she move for you?

If you see this lady turning in clockwise,
You are using your right brain.  
If you see it the other way, you are using left brain.  
Some people do see both ways, but most people see it only one way.

See if you can make her go one way and then the other by shifting the brain's current

BOTH DIRECTIONS CAN BE SEEN
Experimentation has shown that the two different sides,
Or hemispheres, of the brain are responsible for different
Manners of thinking. The following table illustrates the
Differences between left-brain and right-brain thinking:

Left Brain                    Right Brain
Logical                          Random
Sequential                     Intuitive
Rational                        Holistic
Analytical                      Synthesizing
Objective                      Subjective
Looks at parts              Looks at wholes  

Most individuals have a distinct preference for one of these
Styles of thinking. Some, however, are more whole brained
And equally adept at both modes. In general, schools tend to
favor left-brain modes of thinking, while downplaying the
Right-brain ones.

Left-brain scholastic subjects focus on logical thinking, analysis,
And accuracy.

Right-brained subjects, on the other hand, focus on aesthetics,
Feeling, and creativity.

"Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History ! "

Big Frank

• NRA Benefactor Member
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1107
Re: Which Way Does She Move For You??
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2010, 04:57:13 PM »
I see her going both ways. It looks weird when it switches direction.
""It may be laid down as a primary position, and the basis of our system, that every Citizen who enjoys the protection of a free Government, owes not only a proportion of his property, but even his personal services to the defence of it, and consequently that the Citizens of America (with a few legal and official exceptions) from 18 to 50 Years of Age should be borne on the Militia Rolls, provided with uniform Arms, and so far accustomed to the use of them, that the Total strength of the Country might be called forth at a Short Notice on any very interesting Emergency." - George Washington. Letter to Alexander Hamilton, Friday, May 02, 1783

THE RIGHT TO BUY WEAPONS IS THE RIGHT TO BE FREE - A. E. van Vogt, The Weapon Shops of Isher

Ichiban

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2010, 05:34:30 PM »
Are you saying she swings both ways?   :o

crusader rabbit

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 26
« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2010, 05:48:20 PM »
Wow...  Does this mean I am in my right mind only part of the time.  Then, I'm a lefty loon for awhile? 

Why can't she make up her mind? 

Is this some sort of "political" test? 

Crap.  Here's sumthin else to obsess about... :P
“I’ve lived the literal meaning of the ‘land of the free’ and ‘home of the brave.’ It’s not corny for me. I feel it in my heart. I feel it in my chest. Even at a ball game, when someone talks during the anthem or doesn’t take off his hat, it pisses me off. I’m not one to be quiet about it, either.”  Chris Kyle

Solus

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 43
« Reply #4 on: March 16, 2010, 07:33:43 PM »
both ways...by visualizing the extended leg being in front when going right to left or in back when going right to left.
Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty or give me death!"
—Patrick Henry

"Good intentions will always be pleaded for every assumption of authority. It is hardly too strong to say that the Constitution was made to guard the people against the dangers of good intentions. There are men in all ages who mean to govern well, but they mean to govern. They promise to be good masters, but they mean to be masters."
— Daniel Webster

Sponsor

« Reply #5 on: Today at 06:39:51 PM »

Pathfinder

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger -- NRA Life Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 83
« Reply #5 on: March 16, 2010, 08:15:50 PM »
both ways...by visualizing the extended leg being in front when going right to left or in back when going right to left.

I have a headache now . . . .
"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do this to others and I require the same from them"

J.B. Books

Majer

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 70
« Reply #6 on: March 16, 2010, 08:35:04 PM »
I had her going back and forth a 1/2 turn each way, after about 4 minutes of this she flipped me off and went to sit down... ;D ;D ;D
"If violent crime is to be curbed, it is only the intended victim who can do it. The felon does not fear the police, and he fears neither judge nor jury. Therefore what he must be taught to fear is his victim." - Jeff Cooper
Pericles--"Freedom is only for those who have the guts to defend it".

The problem with society today is that not enough of us drink wine from our enemies skulls”.

It takes 43 muscles to frown, 17 to smile, and 3 for proper trigger squeeze.

Gun control is like trying to reduce drunk driving by making it tougher for sober people to own cars!!!
-Sheriff Jim Wilson
"When tyranny becomes law rebellion becomes duty" Thomas Jefferson
Es gibt keine Notwendigkeit zu befürchten, Underdog hier ist.
Great nations rise and fall. The people go from bondage to spiritual truth, to great courage, from courage to liberty, from liberty to abundance, from abundance to selfishness, from selfishness to complacency, from complacency to apathy, from apathy to dependence, from dependence back again to bondage. Where are we now??????

PegLeg45

• NRA Life, SAF, Constitutionalist
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1048
« Reply #7 on: March 16, 2010, 11:16:23 PM »
I had her going back and forth a 1/2 turn each way, after about 4 minutes of this she flipped me off and went to sit down... ;D ;D ;D

Funny, Majer.....  ;D  ;D

What does it mean if she does stop??
"I expect perdition, I always have. I keep this building at my back, and several guns handy, in case perdition arrives in a form that's susceptible to bullets. I expect it will come in the disease form, though. I'm susceptible to diseases, and you can't shoot a damned disease." ~ Judge Roy Bean, Streets of Laredo

For the Patriots of this country, the Constitution is second only to the Bible for most. For those who love this country, but do not share my personal beliefs, it is their Bible. To them nothing comes before the Constitution of these United States of America. For this we are all labeled potential terrorists. ~ Dean Garrison

"When it comes to the enemy, just because they ain't pullin' a trigger, doesn't mean they ain't totin' ammo for those that are."~PegLeg

Walter45Auto

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #8 on: March 17, 2010, 12:51:44 AM »
This thing's makin me dizzy.......

Left Brained, BTW..... Sounds about like me. ;D
"If You seek to do me harm, I don't care about your past." - Michael Bane

fightingquaker13

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #9 on: March 17, 2010, 01:16:09 AM »
I don't know what, if any thing this says. As far as I know, it the hoax of the week on Snopes. However, it was about the most entertaining thing since Eric's damned spider  thing (and the archer). So I played with it. Taking it seriously, I was right brained, to no ones surprise. I then tried to focus on reversing it. Just thinking hard about to the desied result and focusing on the desired result resulted in the (perceived shift of turn to counter-clockwise), but not the reverse. What did work to go back to right brain was whistling a few bars (I chose Duelling Banjos having just seen the pilot for "Justified"). ;D This is all some sort of mind game but assuming its an updated version of the Gestalt pictures that would show a crone or a girl it is interesting.
FQ13

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk