Poll

title

The motors
19 (70.4%)
The women
8 (29.6%)

Total Members Voted: 25

Author Topic: Which is a cheaper pair??  (Read 7521 times)

TAB

• DRTV Rangers
  • Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 92
Which is a cheaper pair??
« on: October 11, 2010, 06:45:50 AM »
 ;D
I always break all the clay pigeons,  some times its even with lead.

crusader rabbit

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 26
Re: Which is a cheaper pair??
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2010, 07:17:52 AM »
Motors are so much less expensive both to build and to maintain.  Motors have a known way to get turned on--and it's the same way each time.  Once you get your motors properly tuned, they do what you want them to do each time you want them to do it.  Motors don't disappoint.  Motors don't care if you hang out with other motors.  You can leave your motors alone for weeks at a time, and they will turn on for you at the touch of a button.  Motors will never ask you if their butt looks big coupled to this tranny.  Motors will never take half your sh!t and move out if they catch you hanging with a newer motor.

Definitely, I go with the motors.
“I’ve lived the literal meaning of the ‘land of the free’ and ‘home of the brave.’ It’s not corny for me. I feel it in my heart. I feel it in my chest. Even at a ball game, when someone talks during the anthem or doesn’t take off his hat, it pisses me off. I’m not one to be quiet about it, either.”  Chris Kyle

red364

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 6
« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2010, 10:38:38 AM »

and it's the same way each time.  

Sounds pretty boring right there!!     ::)

ellis4538

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2010, 10:58:03 AM »
Either set...ooops, I mean pair are going to cost you a lot and get you in trouble!   LOL

JMHO

Richard
Used to be "The only thing to FEAR was FEAR ITSELF", nowadays "The only thing to FEAR is GETTING CAUGHT!"

tt11758

• Noolis bastardis carborundum (Don't let the bastards wear you down)
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger ~
    • 10-Ring Firearms Training
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 7
« Reply #4 on: October 11, 2010, 12:29:47 PM »
I wouldn't mind revving all 3 of them.    ;D

I'll be in the corner if anybody asks.
I love waking up every morning knowing that Donald Trump is President!!

Sponsor

« Reply #5 on: Today at 06:33:05 PM »

PegLeg45

• NRA Life, SAF, Constitutionalist
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1048
« Reply #5 on: October 11, 2010, 12:59:12 PM »
Nice huffers......   8)

Quick query: Which one will come closer to generating enough energy to pull a vacuum on an onion sack?

What?................. Oh......OK....How's the corner Tom?
"I expect perdition, I always have. I keep this building at my back, and several guns handy, in case perdition arrives in a form that's susceptible to bullets. I expect it will come in the disease form, though. I'm susceptible to diseases, and you can't shoot a damned disease." ~ Judge Roy Bean, Streets of Laredo

For the Patriots of this country, the Constitution is second only to the Bible for most. For those who love this country, but do not share my personal beliefs, it is their Bible. To them nothing comes before the Constitution of these United States of America. For this we are all labeled potential terrorists. ~ Dean Garrison

"When it comes to the enemy, just because they ain't pullin' a trigger, doesn't mean they ain't totin' ammo for those that are."~PegLeg

Badgersmilk

« Reply #6 on: October 11, 2010, 02:34:39 PM »
She looks to have a few miles on her to me...  Probably even been turned over a few times. 

billt

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 459
« Reply #7 on: October 11, 2010, 03:17:08 PM »
When Eddie Hill was competing in NHRA Top Fuel racing back in the late 80's and early 90's, I saw an interview with him. The interviewer asked him how much the motor was worth in his Top Fuel dragster. He said from the top of the supercharger to the bottom of the oil pan he had right around $75,000.00 in it. I'm guessing that with inflation factored in today that amount would be closer to $100,000.00. I knew a lot of women that came cheaper than that!  Bill T.

Timothy

« Reply #8 on: October 11, 2010, 04:13:32 PM »
Pretty pair but I'll take the blower in the middle regardless of the extended costs...

Yes, corners in my future too!

twyacht

• "Cogito, ergo armatum sum."
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #9 on: October 11, 2010, 05:07:06 PM »
I would make a remark about how much are they bored out?, but there is a good and growing group in the corner, so I'll just be on my way,...with some beer and nachos.... ::)

Thomas Jefferson: The strongest reason for the people to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against the tyranny of government. That is why our masters in Washington are so anxious to disarm us. They are not afraid of criminals. They are afraid of a populace which cannot be subdued by tyrants."
Col. Jeff Cooper.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk