Author Topic: Podcast 247 and shipping handgun to self  (Read 2251 times)

pingman274

• Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Podcast 247 and shipping handgun to self
« on: January 15, 2012, 10:08:34 PM »
During the podcast, Michael talks about always having his handgun on the road. I travel quite a bit and often check my handgun in my checked luggage, especially when travelling alone. However, I occaisionally have to travel with coworkers and may be on tough connections where it is better to carry-on my bag. Michael brings up shipping a handgun - he mentions a small one like an LCP to your hotel to your attention. I get that, you can use UPS (Fedex won't do it, I think) to ship your own handgun to a hotel to your own attention. That's all legal, as long as you can possess it in that locale. However, he also mentions preprinting a return label and including that in the package so that he can easily drop it off for return shipping. That's the part I am interested in, as finding a UPS terminal and doing a lengthy drop-off might not be possible on a busy biz trip.

Can anyone supply the details of how this would work? Maybe setting up an account with UPS? I will do some research, but I was wondering if anyone had tried this?

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk