Author Topic: podcast ideas  (Read 2337 times)

JoeG

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
podcast ideas
« on: February 19, 2012, 11:59:09 AM »

MB

I have a couple of topic ideas for you for the podcast if you ever run low.

I would love to hear a follow up interview with Paul Gomez re what we have learned about AR and AKs in the sandbox.

Or another conversation with Ken Hackathorn (sp?) The 1st one was great!

Your thoughts on shoulder holsters for everyday carry as it seems like a more comfortable compromise.  Yes I know I can't wear it at a match. Vertical vs Miami classic style, etc.

Always enjoy the conversation.

Joe

“You cannot allow any of your people to avoid the brutal facts. If they start living in a dream world, it’s going to be bad.” Gen. James Mattis

Michael Bane

• Global Moderator
  • Top Forum Member
  • Host & Editor-in-chief
    • michaelBane.tv
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: podcast ideas
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2012, 12:38:01 PM »
I talked to Ken a bit at SHOT....we were laughing at the fact that we've managed to be among the "last men standing" in our small world. You know he's one of our experts on GUN STORIES. Trying to bring Ganzales on board as well.

Next month I'm filming my first DVD for Panteo Productions on concealed carry. As a consequence, I've been fiddling with a lot if holsters...I really like the Survival Sheath System shoulder holster system ... It's a horizontal carry set-up. Was talking to the guys at Galco yesterday, and the Miami Classic remains a top-5 seller after all these years. What totally surprised me was that their ankle holster is in the top 5 as well. I have absolutely no use for ankle holsters, but the Fed apparently loves them for Baby Glocks. Be like having one of those home arrest transponders on your ankle!

Michael B
Michael Bane, Majordomo @ MichaelBane.TV

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk