Author Topic: Shameless Plug For A Book  (Read 2528 times)

Rastus

• Mindlessness Fuels Tyranny
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 585
Shameless Plug For A Book
« on: October 13, 2016, 06:58:01 AM »
A friend of mine wrote the book.  Don't get your noses twisted by the title, it's a fiction book.

I know technically its explanation of how things work in the world is spot on.   So, despite being fiction, read his military background and help a veteran out by buying a book.  It won't have silly BS detective ain't never gonna happen in real life cliche's in it that always tick off people with a brain.  You know, the improbable scenario where some guy is smart beyond life and can divine what really happened...this one shows you how data is gleaned in a real life to solve real cases in a way that doesn't insult your intelligence. 

https://www.amazon.com/Oath-Keeper-Daryl-E-J-Simmons/dp/1537687409/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1476359059&sr=8-1&keywords=daryl+e+j+simmons
Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom.
It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves.
-William Pitt, British Prime-Minister (1759-1806)
                                                                                                                               Avoid subjugation, join the NRA!

Solus

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 43
Re: Shameless Plug For A Book
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2016, 09:34:43 AM »
See if Daryl can get a Kindle edition available on Amazon. 

I will buy it.

If he needs help with the procedure, I have a friend who has published 3 Kindle books and I can find out where he should begin.
Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty or give me death!"
—Patrick Henry

"Good intentions will always be pleaded for every assumption of authority. It is hardly too strong to say that the Constitution was made to guard the people against the dangers of good intentions. There are men in all ages who mean to govern well, but they mean to govern. They promise to be good masters, but they mean to be masters."
— Daniel Webster

Timothy

« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2016, 11:28:34 AM »
On the list...

les snyder

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #3 on: October 13, 2016, 07:35:41 PM »
to hijack a little... when you get your Blue Press, be sure to read the story about Alice Chong on p 78

Rastus

• Mindlessness Fuels Tyranny
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 585
« Reply #4 on: December 11, 2016, 08:06:02 PM »
OK.  He has both his books now on Kindle.  I didn't know it, but he has another now and like the first one it is on Amazon.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/1540760642/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1481508287&sr=8-3&keywords=ej+simmons
Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom.
It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves.
-William Pitt, British Prime-Minister (1759-1806)
                                                                                                                               Avoid subjugation, join the NRA!

Sponsor

« Reply #5 on: Today at 09:30:33 PM »

alfsauve

• Semper Vigilantes
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 460
« Reply #5 on: December 12, 2016, 04:55:43 AM »
Oath Keepers was on my Christmas list.   Went to buy it and it was $5 for the Kindle version for Prime subscribers.

Done
Will work for ammo
USAF MAC 437th MAW 1968-1972

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk