Author Topic: m25operator (Benny)  (Read 1932 times)

PegLeg45

• NRA Life, SAF, Constitutionalist
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1048
m25operator (Benny)
« on: May 17, 2023, 02:57:47 PM »
I know m25operator (Benny M) hasn't been active on here for a few years due to health issues, but he was always a beloved part of this forum from the beginning... and even though he won't see this, let us take a minute to wish him well in our thoughts and prayers.
"I expect perdition, I always have. I keep this building at my back, and several guns handy, in case perdition arrives in a form that's susceptible to bullets. I expect it will come in the disease form, though. I'm susceptible to diseases, and you can't shoot a damned disease." ~ Judge Roy Bean, Streets of Laredo

For the Patriots of this country, the Constitution is second only to the Bible for most. For those who love this country, but do not share my personal beliefs, it is their Bible. To them nothing comes before the Constitution of these United States of America. For this we are all labeled potential terrorists. ~ Dean Garrison

"When it comes to the enemy, just because they ain't pullin' a trigger, doesn't mean they ain't totin' ammo for those that are."~PegLeg

Rastus

• Mindlessness Fuels Tyranny
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 583
Re: m25operator (Benny)
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2023, 06:06:09 PM »
Yes, I miss him.  I had breakfast with him one morning many years ago.  He's a great guy.
Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom.
It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves.
-William Pitt, British Prime-Minister (1759-1806)
                                                                                                                               Avoid subjugation, join the NRA!

crusader rabbit

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 26
« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2023, 07:00:39 AM »
Used to get the occasional phone call from him, back in the day.  Hazcat did, too.  Thoughts and prayers.

Crusader Rabbit
“I’ve lived the literal meaning of the ‘land of the free’ and ‘home of the brave.’ It’s not corny for me. I feel it in my heart. I feel it in my chest. Even at a ball game, when someone talks during the anthem or doesn’t take off his hat, it pisses me off. I’m not one to be quiet about it, either.”  Chris Kyle

Rastus

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2023, 08:03:14 AM »
Speaking of Haz...how is he and his son doing?

crusader rabbit

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 26
« Reply #4 on: May 20, 2023, 07:36:25 AM »
Speaking of Haz...how is he and his son doing?

They are both doing well.  Youngster is a merchant marine ship's engineer.  Haz is retired and enjoying life.  Since I moved to the North Carolina mountains and no longer live a couple blocks from their house, I don't have those daily conversations over coffee.  I miss that.  But Haz claims to be doing just fine.

Crusader Rabbit
“I’ve lived the literal meaning of the ‘land of the free’ and ‘home of the brave.’ It’s not corny for me. I feel it in my heart. I feel it in my chest. Even at a ball game, when someone talks during the anthem or doesn’t take off his hat, it pisses me off. I’m not one to be quiet about it, either.”  Chris Kyle

Sponsor

« Reply #5 on: Today at 05:19:27 AM »

Rastus

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #5 on: May 20, 2023, 02:33:12 PM »
They are both doing well.  Youngster is a merchant marine ship's engineer.  Haz is retired and enjoying life.  Since I moved to the North Carolina mountains and no longer live a couple blocks from their house, I don't have those daily conversations over coffee.  I miss that.  But Haz claims to be doing just fine.

Crusader Rabbit

Thanks. It's a shame he doesn't visit this forum.  We all miss his input.

Rastus

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #6 on: November 08, 2023, 11:14:24 PM »
Does anyone have an update on Benny? 

MikeBjerum

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 887
« Reply #7 on: November 09, 2023, 05:48:03 PM »
Does anyone have an update on Benny?
I was seeing some FB stuff from him, and that quit a while back. Now his account has been hacked, and I blocked it.
If I appear taller than other men it is because I am standing on the shoulders of others.

PegLeg45

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #8 on: November 09, 2023, 06:05:36 PM »
I was seeing some FB stuff from him, and that quit a while back. Now his account has been hacked, and I blocked it.

Yeah, he was posting via his wife's page, but I haven't saw much lately. Posts on the timeline go through October but don't know which of the two are posting it.
I just posted to ask how things are. I'll relay here if/when I hear something.
"I expect perdition, I always have. I keep this building at my back, and several guns handy, in case perdition arrives in a form that's susceptible to bullets. I expect it will come in the disease form, though. I'm susceptible to diseases, and you can't shoot a damned disease." ~ Judge Roy Bean, Streets of Laredo

For the Patriots of this country, the Constitution is second only to the Bible for most. For those who love this country, but do not share my personal beliefs, it is their Bible. To them nothing comes before the Constitution of these United States of America. For this we are all labeled potential terrorists. ~ Dean Garrison

"When it comes to the enemy, just because they ain't pullin' a trigger, doesn't mean they ain't totin' ammo for those that are."~PegLeg

PegLeg45

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #9 on: November 11, 2023, 01:52:13 PM »
After asking how they were and how things are going, I got this reply on FB:

Luckily we doing all right, I'm lucky that I am healthy and a good health is where it's. Everyday is a new day, And thank you loving people who take time out of your busy lives to give me a shout, it really means a lot.
God bless you all and be well.

I know a while back he was pretty much bed-bound and was using a voice writing app to type messages (not 100% sure).

I let them know you guys were asking after Benny and that we all miss him here.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk