Author Topic: Classic joke thread...  (Read 1367977 times)

Bill Stryker

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Classic joke thread...
« Reply #2570 on: December 09, 2009, 10:57:17 AM »
Finally a blonde joke I haven't heard.

During a recent password audit, it was found that a blonde was using the following password:

MickeyMinniePlutoHueyLouieDeweyDonaldGoofy

When asked why such a big password, she said, "Well, DUH, it has to be at least 8 characters long."

bulldog75

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 15
« Reply #2571 on: December 09, 2009, 03:18:46 PM »
What makes the sound of.

varoom
screech
varoom
screech
varoom
screech
dont know

Blonde at a flashing red light.
Citizens sleep peacfully at night knowing that rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf - George Orwell

bulldog75

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 15
« Reply #2572 on: December 11, 2009, 08:11:46 AM »
Whats the difference between Santa Claus and Tiger Woods.
Santa quit after just 3 ho's.
Citizens sleep peacfully at night knowing that rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf - George Orwell

crusader rabbit

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 26
« Reply #2573 on: December 11, 2009, 02:16:49 PM »
A Texas cowboy ends up in a Wyoming bar where he orders three beers. 

The bartender sets him up and watches as the cowboy takes a sip from each beer until he's finished them all.

Then he orders three more and commences to drink them in the same fashion.

The bartender is somewhat mystified by this behavior and says to the cowboy, "You know, I'm happy to bring you as many beers as you wish, but by ordering three at a time you're letting them get a little warm and a little flat.  Why don't I just bring 'em one at a time?"

The cowboy explained to the bartender that he had a brother in Colorado and another in Arizona and they had mutually agreed they would each have their beer in this fashion as a special way of remembering how much they cared about each other.

The bartender was moved by this demonstration of brotherly love.  So were the other patrons of the bar as they got to know the young cowboy over the following days and weeks.

One day the cowboy ordered only two beers. 

When the bartender served him, he did the only logical thing and expressed his sympathy on the cowboy's loss of one of his brothers.

"No one died," said the cowboy.  "It's just that my wife and I joined the Baptist church and they frown on beer drinking.  Fortunately, that don't affect my brothers, though."
“I’ve lived the literal meaning of the ‘land of the free’ and ‘home of the brave.’ It’s not corny for me. I feel it in my heart. I feel it in my chest. Even at a ball game, when someone talks during the anthem or doesn’t take off his hat, it pisses me off. I’m not one to be quiet about it, either.”  Chris Kyle

ericire12

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #2574 on: December 11, 2009, 02:42:11 PM »

Everything I needed to learn in life I learned from Country Music.

Sponsor

« Reply #2575 on: Today at 06:41:41 AM »

Big Frank

• NRA Benefactor Member
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1107
« Reply #2575 on: December 11, 2009, 03:33:33 PM »
"What now, bitches?"  ;D
""It may be laid down as a primary position, and the basis of our system, that every Citizen who enjoys the protection of a free Government, owes not only a proportion of his property, but even his personal services to the defence of it, and consequently that the Citizens of America (with a few legal and official exceptions) from 18 to 50 Years of Age should be borne on the Militia Rolls, provided with uniform Arms, and so far accustomed to the use of them, that the Total strength of the Country might be called forth at a Short Notice on any very interesting Emergency." - George Washington. Letter to Alexander Hamilton, Friday, May 02, 1783

THE RIGHT TO BUY WEAPONS IS THE RIGHT TO BE FREE - A. E. van Vogt, The Weapon Shops of Isher

Johnny Bravo

• NRA Life Member
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #2576 on: December 11, 2009, 04:53:37 PM »
Two hillbillies walk into a restaurant. While having a bite to eat, they talk about their moonshine operation.

Suddenly, a woman at a nearby table, who is eating a sandwich,  begins to cough. After a minute or so, it becomes apparent that she is in
real distress. One of the hillbillies looks at her and says,
'Kin ya swallar?'

The woman shakes her head no.

Then he asks, 'Kin ya breathe?'

The woman begins to turn blue and shakes her head no.

The hillbilly walks over to the woman, lifts up her dress, yanks down her drawers and quickly gives her right butt cheek a lick with his tongue.
The woman is so shocked that she has a violent spasm and the obstruction flies out of her mouth.
As she begins to breathe again, the Hillbilly walks slowly back to his table.

His partner says, 'Ya know, I'd heerd of that there 'Hind Lick Maneuver' but I ain't niver seed nobody do it!'
"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."

"An armed man is a citizen. An unarmed man is a subject."

Badgersmilk

« Reply #2577 on: December 11, 2009, 05:09:40 PM »
 ;D ;D  Can this be a sticky at the top of the "Handguns" thread?   ;D ;D

tombogan03884

« Reply #2578 on: December 12, 2009, 10:03:22 PM »
A husband says to his wife, “What would you do if I won the Lotto?”

She says, “I'd take half, then leave you.”

“Excellent,” he replies,
“I won 12 bucks, here's $6, now get out.

MikeBjerum

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 885
« Reply #2579 on: December 12, 2009, 11:37:42 PM »
A husband says to his wife, “What would you do if I won the Lotto?”

She says, “I'd take half, then leave you.”

“Excellent,” he replies,
“I won 12 bucks, here's $6, now get out.

And still, somehow, we are shocked that you live alone  ;)
If I appear taller than other men it is because I am standing on the shoulders of others.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk