Author Topic: NRA Bianchi Cup - 2010  (Read 5204 times)

alfsauve

• Semper Vigilantes
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 455
NRA Bianchi Cup - 2010
« on: November 15, 2009, 04:10:00 PM »
Okay, I found info on the 2010 Bianchi Cup.  [I must be the only one who doesn't know this or I guess I don't know the super-secret Bianchi Cup web site URL.  BUT JUST IN CASE, there's one other poor soul trying to navigate the NRA web mess.]

You go to NRAHQ web site under "compete"  http://www.nrahq.org/compete/

Now you would think that the first menu link on the left "Championship & Tournament Calendars" would take you there, right?
NO.  They still have the 2009 information......including an application to compete for 2009!  I thought about sending it in for fun.

HA, but being rather inquisitive, I checked the "NRA Volunteers" link.   Scroll down a ways and there is a link to volunteer for the Bianchi Cup ("Printable NRA Bianchi Cup Volunteer Application (PDF)".  GUESS WHAT.....it's the 2010 form  http://www.nrahq.org/compete/vol-pdf/BianchiApplication.pdf

So the dates are May 26-29 (Wed-Saturday) in Columbia MO.

Will work for ammo
USAF MAC 437th MAW 1968-1972

PegLeg45

• NRA Life, SAF, Constitutionalist
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1046
Re: NRA Bianchi Cup - 2010
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2009, 04:12:00 PM »
Now what was so hard about all that?    ;) 

;D
"I expect perdition, I always have. I keep this building at my back, and several guns handy, in case perdition arrives in a form that's susceptible to bullets. I expect it will come in the disease form, though. I'm susceptible to diseases, and you can't shoot a damned disease." ~ Judge Roy Bean, Streets of Laredo

For the Patriots of this country, the Constitution is second only to the Bible for most. For those who love this country, but do not share my personal beliefs, it is their Bible. To them nothing comes before the Constitution of these United States of America. For this we are all labeled potential terrorists. ~ Dean Garrison

"When it comes to the enemy, just because they ain't pullin' a trigger, doesn't mean they ain't totin' ammo for those that are."~PegLeg

fullautovalmet76

« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2009, 04:26:34 PM »
Why one would think they are trying to keep the riff raff (like me  ;D) out or something..........

alfsauve

• Semper Vigilantes
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #3 on: November 21, 2009, 07:51:48 AM »
IT's Official!

NRA News release and subsequent update to their web page, now has the proper information about 2010's Binachi Cup.

http://www.nrahq.org/compete/nm_actionshooting.asp

Will work for ammo

MikeBjerum

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 885
« Reply #4 on: November 21, 2009, 03:23:45 PM »
OK alf, are you planning a trip?  If so, what are you packin?

Now if we can get Phil off dead center and post a date for the ProAm I'll be happy  >:(
If I appear taller than other men it is because I am standing on the shoulders of others.

Sponsor

« Reply #5 on: Today at 09:58:15 PM »

alfsauve

• Semper Vigilantes
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #5 on: November 21, 2009, 08:04:28 PM »
OK alf, are you planning a trip?  If so, what are you packin?

I'm giving it thought.  I've printed up some 8" white circles and took them to the range Friday.    Its a squeaker getting the hits in the time limits.  But if I practice/practice/practice.   Right now, I'm using an XD9 Service.  If I really make an effort at this, I'll trade it for an Tactical model (longer slide/barrel) sometime during the winter.   Obviously, I'm going for Production class.

I would love to know when/where the Ruger Rimfires will be held.  If there's a SE regional, that would be cool.  And I've also practiced with chicken targets at 25yds Friday, so maybe I'll try to make some of the local IHMSA matches.

Will work for ammo

MikeBjerum

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 885
« Reply #6 on: November 21, 2009, 08:18:48 PM »
Enjoy your practice!  I found last year that preparing for a big match is fun, productive, effective, and did I mention fun  ;D  Last winter and spring I lost 50 pounds, improved my physical condition and improved my shooting all in prep for one match.  Can't wait for another reason to do it  ;D

Hope you enjoy and are able to find a match!
If I appear taller than other men it is because I am standing on the shoulders of others.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk