Author Topic: Brad Pitt  (Read 2927 times)

MikeBjerum

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 885
Brad Pitt
« on: April 26, 2016, 04:05:15 PM »
Sitting at an old fashion truckstop in S St Paul waiting to do a trailer swap - Anybody need some front pig's feet?  I happen to have 40,000 pounds on board.  I'm going through e-mails, and I'm reading several from the Brady Campaign.

Brad Pitt, known for many movies of different eras where he uses that era's weapons for defence and to better society, is a major sponsor and host of the big Brady events.

What would it take to get a serious pro Second Amendment, or even neutral, to ask questions about hypocrisy at the interviews when these elites are playing both sides?
If I appear taller than other men it is because I am standing on the shoulders of others.

JC5123

• Top Forum Member
  • Fortune sides with him who dares.
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Brad Pitt
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2016, 04:12:58 PM »
I was under the impression that he and Angelina were both pro 2A. I believe we even had a discussion about it here. How the only way they can get away with their political stance on guns is because they are such huge stars.

Not arguing, just wouldn't put it past the Brady Bunch to lie about them for attention.
I am a member of my nation's chosen soldiery.
God grant that I may not be found wanting,
that I will not fail this sacred trust.

MikeBjerum

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2016, 10:18:31 PM »

I am on the Brady Campaign email list.  This is the text from an invitation emailed out on Thursday, April 21st.

Please join us on May 4, 2016 in saying #ENOUGH to gun violence!

Dear Mike,

Co-Chairs Adam McKay and Brad Pitt invite you to join us in saying #ENOUGH to gun violence. If you are near Los Angeles, join us for the 2016 Los Angeles Brady Bear Awards Gala on May 4th. We will gather with supporters, advocates and celebrities for an inspiring evening honoring co-president of Plan B Productions, Dede Gardner, and philanthropist and technology entrepreneur David Bohnett. Limited tickets and tables are available for purchase today.

If you can’t be with us in person, join all of us in saying #ENOUGH with your special donation or by placing a tribute ad honoring an advocate, community leader, or victim of gun violence in our digital journal that will be displayed at the event.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2016/04/25/brad-pitt-to-co-chair-brady-campaign-gun-control-awards-in-los-angeles/
If I appear taller than other men it is because I am standing on the shoulders of others.

Timothy

Brad Pitt
« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2016, 07:01:22 AM »
I don't know about the Jolie/Pitt 2A support.

I do know that Jolie was quoted saying "if someone breaks into our home they'll most likely be shot!"

Now, my question is do the front feet of a pig taste better than the back?  Seems trotters are all wallowing in the same slop!!

MikeBjerum

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #4 on: April 27, 2016, 08:35:33 AM »
My hog raising experience tells me that front feet are more "delicate" than hind.  They are smaller and would be more tender due to less exertion put on them.

I believe that we have seen the true misinformed and gullible side of this couple.  They like guns, they like making money with guns, they intend to defend themselves with guns, but they are not thinking about the ramifications of their support in a feel good political environment.  Much like the do gooder Brits who planned to bring an end to murders and assaults with knives, and when it was almost too late they learned they could not cut their steak, or even cook.

Sponsor

« Reply #5 on: Today at 11:22:59 PM »

tombogan03884

« Reply #5 on: April 27, 2016, 12:43:27 PM »
The Brits were not "do gooders" since they had already seen a 300% increase in violent crime when they banned guns.
They were either anti civilization leftists or f#cking morons, but they were NOT do gooders.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk