Author Topic: SHOT Show  (Read 2149 times)

Bic

• Top Forum Member
  • It's just a pen name...
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
SHOT Show
« on: January 23, 2015, 02:01:11 PM »
Just me? - or does it seem not as interesting this year?

Over the last couple of years we've been told that the dearth of  new products was due to the industry being able to  sell everything they could produce anyway - that's obviously not the case any more -  where's cool stuff?

MP
Best Wishes, Mike.

tombogan03884

Re: SHOT Show
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2015, 02:41:49 PM »
Face Book.

Bic

• Top Forum Member
  • It's just a pen name...
  • Liked:
« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2015, 06:48:10 PM »
must be.......guess I'll never know then.
Best Wishes, Mike.

sbubrick

• Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2015, 12:26:59 PM »
I was at Shot Show all 4 days, and enjoyed all of it. I was told it was 24 miles to walk the whole show. I think I did 60 miles. I saw a lot of neat stuff. This year was the second largest attendance from what I have read.

alfsauve

• Semper Vigilantes
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 455
« Reply #4 on: January 30, 2015, 02:23:58 PM »
I was at Shot Show all 4 days, and enjoyed all of it. I was told it was 24 miles to walk the whole show. I think I did 60 miles. I saw a lot of neat stuff. This year was the second largest attendance from what I have read.

Now if you had taken a FitBit you would have known how much you walked.  My quandary would be, IF ANYONE EVERY INVITED ME TO ATTEND, whether to walk down each aisle only once, weaving from side to side or walk down each aisle twice, once for each side.

I'm a well seasoned show attender/exhibitor.    Comdex, NCC, NAB among many others.   I even got to be a speaker at NAB one year.  Maybe when I retire I'll get a job with one of the local stores.
Will work for ammo
USAF MAC 437th MAW 1968-1972

Sponsor

« Reply #5 on: Today at 07:44:08 AM »

MikeBjerum

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 880
« Reply #5 on: February 01, 2015, 03:34:09 PM »
Now if you had taken a FitBit you would have known how much you walked.  My quandary would be, IF ANYONE EVERY INVITED ME TO ATTEND, whether to walk down each aisle only once, weaving from side to side or walk down each aisle twice, once for each side.

I'm a well seasoned show attender/exhibitor.    Comdex, NCC, NAB among many others.   I even got to be a speaker at NAB one year.  Maybe when I retire I'll get a job with one of the local stores.

My experience as both a show attendee and vendor (not SHOT ... yet) twice down an aisle is the way if you want to see and learn.  Weaving doesn't lend itself to really catching everything well.
If I appear taller than other men it is because I am standing on the shoulders of others.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk