Author Topic: Prayers For Oklahoma Needed  (Read 4923 times)

twyacht

• "Cogito, ergo armatum sum."
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Prayers For Oklahoma Needed
« on: May 20, 2013, 06:43:01 PM »
Tonight another massive tornado hit Oklahoma City and an Elementary School where two dozen kids are missing, and several smaller towns around the area are gone.

Prayers are needed for Oklahoma residents tonight.

Thomas Jefferson: The strongest reason for the people to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against the tyranny of government. That is why our masters in Washington are so anxious to disarm us. They are not afraid of criminals. They are afraid of a populace which cannot be subdued by tyrants."
Col. Jeff Cooper.

Timothy

Re: Prayers For Oklahoma Needed
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2013, 08:13:09 PM »
yea, I've been thinking out the heartland all day today!

MikeBjerum

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 877
« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2013, 08:28:48 PM »
What they said  :'(
If I appear taller than other men it is because I am standing on the shoulders of others.

crusader rabbit

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 26
« Reply #3 on: May 21, 2013, 07:32:46 AM »
As the rescuers comb through the wreckage, more bodies and some seriously injured are still being found. 

Let us pray for strength for these firemen, police, and civilians faced with this horrible rescue and recovery task.

Crusader Rabbit
“I’ve lived the literal meaning of the ‘land of the free’ and ‘home of the brave.’ It’s not corny for me. I feel it in my heart. I feel it in my chest. Even at a ball game, when someone talks during the anthem or doesn’t take off his hat, it pisses me off. I’m not one to be quiet about it, either.”  Chris Kyle

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk