Author Topic: Pfizer reports astonishingly good data from its ongoing vaccine trial  (Read 3940 times)

Big Frank

• NRA Benefactor Member
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1107
Pfizer reports astonishingly good data from its ongoing vaccine trial.

I have to share this news.

This is from an email I got from Amy Rogers, MD, PhD. She's a Harvard-educated scientist, educator, author, and critic who switched from teaching university microbiology classes to writing science-themed thriller fiction.

No, we don't "have a vaccine."
Yes, the pandemic is surging.
BUT some incredibly hopeful news today about a vaccine.
Read my analysis here.

https://www.amyrogers.com/fantastic-news-does-the-pfizer-vaccine-work/?mc_cid=9df65719c8&mc_eid=bd83a9729e
""It may be laid down as a primary position, and the basis of our system, that every Citizen who enjoys the protection of a free Government, owes not only a proportion of his property, but even his personal services to the defence of it, and consequently that the Citizens of America (with a few legal and official exceptions) from 18 to 50 Years of Age should be borne on the Militia Rolls, provided with uniform Arms, and so far accustomed to the use of them, that the Total strength of the Country might be called forth at a Short Notice on any very interesting Emergency." - George Washington. Letter to Alexander Hamilton, Friday, May 02, 1783

THE RIGHT TO BUY WEAPONS IS THE RIGHT TO BE FREE - A. E. van Vogt, The Weapon Shops of Isher

Big Frank

• NRA Benefactor Member
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
Re: Pfizer reports astonishingly good data from its ongoing vaccine trial
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2020, 01:55:23 AM »
I was planning on posting this in the joke thread but the headline sounds like the truth.
""It may be laid down as a primary position, and the basis of our system, that every Citizen who enjoys the protection of a free Government, owes not only a proportion of his property, but even his personal services to the defence of it, and consequently that the Citizens of America (with a few legal and official exceptions) from 18 to 50 Years of Age should be borne on the Militia Rolls, provided with uniform Arms, and so far accustomed to the use of them, that the Total strength of the Country might be called forth at a Short Notice on any very interesting Emergency." - George Washington. Letter to Alexander Hamilton, Friday, May 02, 1783

THE RIGHT TO BUY WEAPONS IS THE RIGHT TO BE FREE - A. E. van Vogt, The Weapon Shops of Isher

billt

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 459
« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2020, 03:16:13 AM »
This is all because of action taken by the Trump Administration. And just like the economy, empty suit Biden will take credit for it. Remember when Harris said publicly, she would not take any vaccine that was established by Trump? Watch how fast she'll take this one. Both her and Biden will turn the whole thing into a big photo op. That in itself doesn't make me sick. What does is we have all but half the nation that is stupid enough to fall for it.

tombogan03884

« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2020, 07:53:45 AM »
What are your sources for this ?
Would it be the same media who created the hysteria and have spent the last several years lying about everything but the sports scores ?

Rastus

• Mindlessness Fuels Tyranny
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 580
« Reply #4 on: November 10, 2020, 06:11:25 PM »
It sure did help my stocks jump up by 9% this week.

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom.
It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves.
-William Pitt, British Prime-Minister (1759-1806)
                                                                                                                               Avoid subjugation, join the NRA!

Sponsor

tombogan03884

« Reply #5 on: November 11, 2020, 09:09:10 AM »
 Would you buy a gun in the first year of production ?
Or a car ?
No, they have unfound bugs and take a while to get worked out.
Flu shot damn near kills me, I'm not very trusting of Covid shots.

billt

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #6 on: November 11, 2020, 09:26:11 AM »
Or a car ?

I've never gotten a flu shot in my life. And I'm sure as hell not going to start now. The last time I got the flu was over 30 years ago. I'm 68 years old. If I get Covid, I get it. The same way Trump got it, along with half of his staff. They're still here. Most of the people who die from this have had their health compromised by something else that has weakened their immune system. This whole thing has become nothing more than a big political football.

TAB

• DRTV Rangers
  • Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 92
« Reply #7 on: November 11, 2020, 10:27:14 AM »
Or a car ?
the flu shot could actually kill me.  Its made in eggs.  Something i am highly allergic  too.  The kungflu vaccine  is made the same way.   I can not and will not get it.
I always break all the clay pigeons,  some times its even with lead.

Big Frank

• NRA Benefactor Member
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #8 on: November 12, 2020, 12:13:16 AM »
I used to catch every kind of cold and flu that was going around. If anyone I worked with had something I caught it. If someone walking around the store when I was there had something I got it. When I was married me and my ex were sick for a long time because we kept reinfecting each other with the flu, but in the most fun way possible. Then I started getting flu shots every year and never got the flu again. Not even when people standing next to me all day had it. Not when little snot-monster kids were running around oozing with viruses in public. Nothing. My body does a good job of fighting off bacterial infections without antibiotics except my ears, but doesn't stand a chance against a lot of common viruses. I've been coughing since March and tested negative for COVID-19 in May but I think it was a false negative. I didn't get my blood tested for anti-bodies, I just had a nasal swab to see if I had an infection at that time. I'm at a higher risk of dying from it for a couple of reasons but I'm not not planning on getting vaccinated either. Not this year, and maybe never with one of these vaccines that uses RNA. There's another one like that being tested but there are 2 regular types of vaccines being tested too. Maybe if they're safe I'll get one of those but not now.

billt

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #9 on: November 12, 2020, 02:11:26 AM »
Back when I was working in Illinois, I got the flu every year. Along with countless colds. It came from work. I worked with a bunch of overtime hungry workaholics. They would NEVER take a day off if they were sick. The just worked sick, and spread it to everybody. And during the Winter months there were at least a half dozen of them walking around the shop snotting, sniffling, coughing, and sneezing. Plus they were all grabbing the machine handles spreading their germs everywhere. It was impossible not to get it.

I would usually start getting the chills after lunch. And by quitting time I was sick as a dog, with water pouring out of my nostrils. I would usually end up missing a couple days from work, and felt like crap for a week or more.... After we moved to Arizona it all stopped. If it was the dry air, or the warm weather, I don't know. But when I was working for McCulloch Corp. here in Lake Havasu, they had a full time nurse working there. If she, (or anyone else) saw you walking around sick, you would get sent to see her. If she deemed you were coming down with something, you got sent home. Like it or not. And when you felt better, you had to check in with her before clocking in. If you had any type of fever or redness in your throat, you got sent home again. They didn't want the whole joint infected. I don't blame them.

Now that I'm retired out here, I've been in good health ever since. Not so much as a sniffle. Covid and all.... Knock on wood. I'm no doctor, but personally I think it's the cold weather back there. The buildings are all closed up tight, packed with people, all Winter long. All with the heat running 24/7. It's like working in a giant incubator.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk