Author Topic: SC not looking good for Fred  (Read 6961 times)

Pathfinder

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger -- NRA Life Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 83
Re: SC not looking good for Fred
« Reply #10 on: January 18, 2008, 07:49:48 PM »
I still say that I'll write in Fred's name if Gop runs with a gun grabbing moderate liberal and let the chips fall where they may......

Now that is the best damn idea I have heard yet. Let's get him on the ballot first, and if that fails, a nation-wide write-in program. Screw the media, we have the Internet.
"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do this to others and I require the same from them"

J.B. Books

clayflingythingy

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #11 on: January 18, 2008, 07:52:22 PM »
Care to wager $20 on that?

::)

I don't gamble. That's for fools to part soon with their money.

Don,

If Fred comes in 3rd where does he go afterwards? If he can't win in SC then he can't win anywhere.

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2008/president/sc/south_carolina_republican_primary-233.html

Ole Fred is in 5th in Fl. And without a second or first in SC he just isn't going to get the boost he needs to propel him to win Fl or do well on Super Tuesday.

Fred has gone "all in" twice now and he came up short the first time and it appears he will come up short this time as well. The ballots will be cast tomorrow and we will know soon enuff. I wouldn't hold my breath or expect great things tomorrow tho.

clay

clayflingythingy

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #12 on: January 19, 2008, 09:07:31 AM »
http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2008/president/sc/south_carolina_republican_primary-233.html

Huckster may very well win this thing today. The ARG poll has been wacked out previously so I don't know how much credence to lend it but it IS showing a huge Fred surge. If McCain is fading and Huckster wins it is possible Fred could come in second. Again, tho, the ARG polls have been whacky so I guess we'll just have to wait until the ballots are counted.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk