Author Topic: New Direction for the war on terrorists.  (Read 14636 times)

Hazcat

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: New Direction for the war on terrorists.
« Reply #10 on: January 08, 2008, 07:22:33 PM »
Well. I'm 53 now (soon 54) and that sounds about right to me.

I get up and it all hurts so why go back to bed,  I'm never in a GREAT mood so what the H, shoot the SOB and make it better.

Kids need time to grow and I have "been there, done that",and now the world just pi$$e$ me off so give me a chance to blow off some steam.

Sounds like a job, where do I sign.
All tipoes and misspelings are copi-righted.  Pleeze do not reuse without ritten persimmons  :D

tombogan03884

« Reply #11 on: January 09, 2008, 02:16:43 AM »
I'm with Hazcat, I'm only 48 but I could probably get a waiver for extra crankiness. When I was an active duty Marine jimmy carter let the Iranians crap on us, just after I left active duty Reagan let Hezbollah get away with killing a couple hundred of my brother Marines in Beruit, During Gulf war 1 I was in the Guard and got sent to Luisiana, (spelling?)
 In '03 I was talking to a recruiter to see about getting back in the Guard, but a heart attack interfered. I am sick of always being a brides maid, It's frustrating.  Besides , I can't afford my own automatic weapons :D

conagher

• Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #12 on: January 11, 2008, 06:14:08 AM »
 The wheels are shot and I can only walk short distances; but  if the bad guys can at least move slowly, I have three 30-round AR 15 mags handy and full of greentips.  I can at least make their life interesting for a while.

MikeBjerum

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 884
« Reply #13 on: January 11, 2008, 07:29:23 AM »
Forgot another possible qualification for this special squad - I believe that surviving a kidney stone makes one immune to all kinds of torture, and gives the insight that charging that machine gun nest beats sitting around waiting for the next stone to move.
If I appear taller than other men it is because I am standing on the shoulders of others.

Hazcat

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #14 on: January 11, 2008, 10:40:03 AM »
Forgot another possible qualification for this special squad - I believe that surviving a kidney stone makes one immune to all kinds of torture, and gives the insight that charging that machine gun nest beats sitting around waiting for the next stone to move.

I'll see your stone and raise you TWO heart attacks. ;D
All tipoes and misspelings are copi-righted.  Pleeze do not reuse without ritten persimmons  :D

Sponsor

« Reply #15 on: Today at 11:13:52 AM »

ismram

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #15 on: January 11, 2008, 11:15:14 AM »
It sounds like all we have to do, is fill a bunch of camlebacks up with Geritol and this war is over!
IDPA, NRA (IF YOU DON'T STAND BEHIND OUR MILITARY PLEASE STAND IF FRONT OF THEM!!!)

tombogan03884

« Reply #16 on: January 11, 2008, 11:52:07 AM »
Conagher, Everyone rides to war now, Humvees, Bradley's , Strykers etc. this has 3 advantages for us, No marching , bigger toys and MORE AMMO :D
Hazcat, I'd rather have another heart attack than recover from another Hernia operation, Heart attack only hurt while it was happening, feeling that darn door screen for 2 months was really unpleasant.
 ismram, I resemble that comment :)

cookie62

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1
« Reply #17 on: January 11, 2008, 07:01:53 PM »
Yea but the enemy would run and hide when they saw that hummer coming with it's left turn signal on! ;D
A bird in the hand is worth..Well, about a box of shells!
Yes, I'm bitter and cling to guns and religion..

tombogan03884

« Reply #18 on: January 11, 2008, 07:20:40 PM »
So use the tourist gambit, Turn right and nail them.

tnroadrunner

• Very Active Forum Member
    • LubeDealer.com
  • Liked:
« Reply #19 on: January 12, 2008, 09:12:55 AM »
Sounds good to me.  I'm 66 and ready to go, although my wife won't like it.  This way my friend who is there now can come home and take care of his 3 little ones.
Bob
It's always a great day, if you don't believe me try missing one.
NRA, TFA, IDPA, 3 GUN
AMSOIL Dealer
www.lubedealer.com/rgraflube

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk