Author Topic: New Direction for the war on terrorists.  (Read 14645 times)

Myrlin187

• Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: New Direction for the war on terrorists.
« Reply #30 on: January 18, 2008, 11:34:31 AM »
I'm only 36,but I wake up at 3:30 to pee to. I'd love to go but my wife would kill me for sure,and from what I here about the hadjis she's a hell of a lot better shot.Mabey I should just send her  ???

jaybet

• Top Forum Member
  • NRA Life Member, DRTV Ranger, Guitar Player
    • Bluebone- Burnin' and Smokin'
  • Liked:
« Reply #31 on: January 19, 2008, 09:03:04 AM »
You obviously havet started going bald yet ;)
Got a head like a cue ball.
I got the blues as my companion.

www.bluebone.net

homentex

• Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #32 on: January 19, 2008, 09:56:58 AM »
I haven't been to the "sandbox" yet but have spent the last 19 years in the Air Force.  I'd love a chance to go "downrange" and put my training to use.

As for my man Fred, he's just not appealing to as much of the masses as I would have liked him to.  I guess the American public aren't ready for a President that speaks his mind and tells it like it is.  I guess there are still many out there who want someone to tuck them in at night and tell them that everything will be allright.  Well, You and I both know that it won't be allright until more people who think like us take a stronger stand and make something happen.

Just my two cents.
I find it interesting that people try so hard to take our guns -- but our founding fathers thought to put the right to bear arms only second to the right to free speech......

Dougdubya

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #33 on: January 19, 2008, 02:36:17 PM »
Well, what I mean by that, sir, is... if you was to put me and this here sniper rifle anywhere up to and includin' one mile of Adolf Hitler (er... Osama bin Laden, I mean) with a clear line of sight, sir... pack your bags, fellas, war's over. Amen.

If it only were that easy - trouble is, the scum that enabled him still have political and monetary power in Saudi Arabia.

Actually, one thing I had just gotten an idea about this afternoon - send emo-kids out after them.

"The world is miserable.  Life isn't worth living.  Give death some thought - the USEA - United States Emo Army.  Go out with STYLE!"

(That might be dark, but what the heck.)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk