Author Topic: View of the show  (Read 6052 times)

toddster

• Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
View of the show
« on: July 02, 2014, 05:52:49 AM »
I have been a longtime shooter and instructor.  I have finally moved into modern media circles and got to see some of these show host by Mr. Mantegna.  I must say I am now addicted, how did I live without this so long?  Not only is firearms displayed in a great light, but throughout the program it is refreshing to see that firearm safety is constantly present.  It is well written and presented in a positive and true fashion.  I hope this last for many season's to come.  Thank all who make that production, it is in a sorrow time in our history that we need this to lift the curtain of misinformation and bring to light the truth of firearms.

God Bless American- that's right I am not afraid to say it, are you?

Marshal Halloway

• Forum Administrator
  • Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 28
Re: View of the show
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2014, 02:26:05 PM »

Thank you for your comments. Gun Stories is a fun show to be a part of. We are currently running season 4 and if it was up to me, we could run it forever and based on all the great firearms history we have access to.

uncle jed

• Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2014, 07:26:18 AM »
I agree, Gun Stories is good show - I thoroughly enjoyed it and looked forward to new episodes during the new seasons. I know I asked this question about Shooting Gallery, but do you know of any way to watch entire, current episodes without an internet or satellite provider? We dumped the satellite provide about 8 months ago and there is no cable service where we live in the sticks.

We watch our shows on Netflix and Hulu. Hulu has many current shows available only a day after the show airs on cable.

Strider

• Very Active Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #3 on: August 04, 2015, 09:43:25 PM »
What impresses me is this.There is an a-list Hollywood actor who is not ashamed of expressing his love of love of firearms. Second, the stories are well produced. Third, give the man HUGE credit for taking the risk given the anti-gun sentiment in his profession. I would love to shake his hand!
Semper Fi

Michael Bane

• Global Moderator
  • Top Forum Member
  • Host & Editor-in-chief
    • michaelBane.tv
  • Liked:
« Reply #4 on: August 13, 2015, 09:14:20 PM »
I love the show! Joe and I agree that this week's silencer episode was one of the best we've done. I believe GS is the best firearms' oriented series ever done…

Michael B
Michael Bane, Majordomo @ MichaelBane.TV

Sponsor

« Reply #5 on: Today at 07:10:45 AM »

alfsauve

• Semper Vigilantes
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 455
« Reply #5 on: August 14, 2015, 04:48:50 AM »
I love the show! Joe and I agree that this week's silencer episode was one of the best we've done. I believe GS is the best firearms' oriented series ever done…

Michael B

And though, I'm quick to give critical comments about many of the shows, it's just that I want more.  They are great shows.    I work in theater and this definitely meets the definition of great theater which is, good story, well told.
Will work for ammo
USAF MAC 437th MAW 1968-1972

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk