Author Topic: Biting in a fight. Your thoughts?  (Read 28544 times)

TAB

• DRTV Rangers
  • Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 92
Re: Biting in a fight. Your thoughts?
« Reply #30 on: January 03, 2010, 01:09:29 PM »
yes, you can do alot of damage with very little risk.  Its not a "goto" thing, but as a last ditch thing, I am going to a chunk out of you.

I always break all the clay pigeons,  some times its even with lead.

texcaliber

• Top Forum Member
  • "My best friends are Smith & Wesson"
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #31 on: January 03, 2010, 05:38:30 PM »
yes to biting, but, you or they need more in the tool box. The bite is not going to end the fight most of the time, rather escalate it to an ultra violent level. 

The most important part of the bite: Grappling is key, GRAB THE M-F'er for leverage which helps to damping the effects of their blows and mentality of the attacker form predator to pray!

If or when training to bite, which is the first defensive strike, multiple strikes are key. Train to  eye gouge, eye rakes/pluck, soft-tissue scratching, ears tares/taking ownership of,  or thumb strikes to the orbital socket are great additions while engaged in the biting process.

Rarely thought or taught of is the next step of the confrontation, Immediately upon release of Grapple partially and Bite fully, complete the action of spitting fluid or body parts at attackers face (let 'em see the follies of their ways) while quickly delivering in the same movement the headbutt strikes, larynges  strikes, forearm strikes, groin strikes or combo strikes of like. Notice all strikes mentioned are plural and should be trained as such

Follow this with your exiting strikes to the hips, knees or ankles of the attacker whither standing or downed. Redundancy is key in the training.

If you have the common sense to prep with OC and this is the first chance to use it, due to ambush,then training to spray a downed rapist/felon (AND TRAIN TO USE ALL OF IT!) is a must! Never let an adversary catch you twice.

Biting is a good tool, but its like owning a gun, without proper training, luck is the reason you make it home. Those whom are skilled seem to be very lucky.

As I am a father of girls, this seems to be necessary  points of training for young woman. When they hit teens and develop the young male followers whom are in "heat", my girls will be trained to do this if attacked physically or sexually. 

tex

"All I need in life is Love and a .45!"

fightingquaker13

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #32 on: January 03, 2010, 05:43:56 PM »
yes to biting, but, you or they need more in the tool box. The bite is not going to end the fight most of the time, rather escalate it to an ultra violent level. 

The most important part of the bite: Grappling is key, GRAB THE M-F'er for leverage which helps to damping the effects of their blows and mentality of the attacker form predator to pray!

If or when training to bite, which is the first defensive strike, multiple strikes are key. Train to  eye gouge, eye rakes/pluck, soft-tissue scratching, ears tares/taking ownership of,  or thumb strikes to the orbital socket are great additions while engaged in the biting process.

Rarely thought or taught of is the next step of the confrontation, Immediately upon release of Grapple partially and Bite fully, complete the action of spitting fluid or body parts at attackers face (let 'em see the follies of their ways) while quickly delivering in the same movement the headbutt strikes, larynges  strikes, forearm strikes, groin strikes or combo strikes of like. Notice all strikes mentioned are plural and should be trained as such

Follow this with your exiting strikes to the hips, knees or ankles of the attacker whither standing or downed. Redundancy is key in the training.

If you have the common sense to prep with OC and this is the first chance to use it, due to ambush,then training to spray a downed rapist/felon (AND TRAIN TO USE ALL OF IT!) is a must! Never let an adversary catch you twice.

Biting is a good tool, but its like owning a gun, without proper training, luck is the reason you make it home. Those whom are skilled seem to be very lucky.

As I am a father of girls, this seems to be necessary  points of training for young woman. When they hit teens and develop the young male followers whom are in "heat", my girls will be trained to do this if attacked physically or sexually. 

tex

Dude
Just email this post to their prospective boy friends. Most won't show up for the first date and the ones who do are either idiots or keepers. ;D
FQ13

texcaliber

• Top Forum Member
  • "My best friends are Smith & Wesson"
  • Liked:
« Reply #33 on: January 03, 2010, 05:55:37 PM »
Hmmmmm? Maybe DRTV could make up a shirt with the post on the breast for me along with a pic of Mike, Mike and Rob on the back giving the 'what are you looking at' Stare and subtitled "we got her back"
"All I need in life is Love and a .45!"

Walter45Auto

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #34 on: January 08, 2010, 10:24:27 AM »
Now there's a T-shirt idea I like  ;D
"If You seek to do me harm, I don't care about your past." - Michael Bane

Sponsor

« Reply #35 on: Today at 01:27:18 PM »

bushpilot267

• Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #35 on: January 08, 2010, 02:19:27 PM »
Unless the US MARINES have changed they taught us to FIGHT....not box....the idea being to defeat the other side.

Why not take a bite out of crime? Makes ID of the body easy.

Walter45Auto

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #36 on: January 09, 2010, 10:03:47 AM »
Especially if you have particularly crooked teeth. ;D
"If You seek to do me harm, I don't care about your past." - Michael Bane

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk