Author Topic: For my Rain-soaked Southeastern Friends..  (Read 4920 times)

Timothy

Re: For my Rain-soaked Southeastern Friends..
« Reply #10 on: July 11, 2013, 06:29:01 PM »
For all the grief I get for living in the PNW at LEAST it rains here when its supposed to and doesn't rain went its not supposed to!  ;D

FWIW the weather up here has been awesome, but then again it always is this time of year  8)

I'd have to second that comment from my two years living on the Eel River south of Eureka!  The weather was never a problem, it was the earthquakes that were the concern.  That far north they don't do much damage though!

PegLeg45

• NRA Life, SAF, Constitutionalist
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1048
Re: For my Rain-soaked Southeastern Friends..
« Reply #11 on: July 12, 2013, 07:43:04 PM »
Found another goodie..... and since Conway died in 1993, I guess it's an oldie now too........

"I expect perdition, I always have. I keep this building at my back, and several guns handy, in case perdition arrives in a form that's susceptible to bullets. I expect it will come in the disease form, though. I'm susceptible to diseases, and you can't shoot a damned disease." ~ Judge Roy Bean, Streets of Laredo

For the Patriots of this country, the Constitution is second only to the Bible for most. For those who love this country, but do not share my personal beliefs, it is their Bible. To them nothing comes before the Constitution of these United States of America. For this we are all labeled potential terrorists. ~ Dean Garrison

"When it comes to the enemy, just because they ain't pullin' a trigger, doesn't mean they ain't totin' ammo for those that are."~PegLeg

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk