Author Topic: Who does nice XD work? Carry trigger / replace sights specifically.  (Read 2329 times)

Fatman

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Recommendations I've read elsewhere favor Springer Precision and Canyon Creek. Those sites also don't seem to favor Springfield's Custom Shop for the trigger job, claiming either of the other two do a better job. 

Does anyone have experience with the XD and any of these shops?
Anti: I think some of you gentleman would choose to apply a gun shaped remedy to any problem or potential problem that presented itself? Your reverance (sic) for firearms is maintained with an almost religious zeal. The mind boggles! it really does...

Me: Naw, we just apply a gun-shaped remedy to those extreme life threatening situations that call for it. All the less urgent problems we're willing to discuss.

tnroadrunner

• Very Active Forum Member
    • LubeDealer.com
  • Liked:
Re: Who does nice XD work? Carry trigger / replace sights specifically.
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2009, 07:17:48 AM »
Fatman go to the XD forum.........XDTalk.com
Bob
It's always a great day, if you don't believe me try missing one.
NRA, TFA, IDPA, 3 GUN
AMSOIL Dealer
www.lubedealer.com/rgraflube

Fatman

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2009, 10:28:36 AM »
Thanks, I already did that to narrow the choices.  The DRTV forum is my final sounding board for anything I'm not certain about as the quality of the responses here from both the hosts and contributors here are top notch and infinitely helpful.
Anti: I think some of you gentleman would choose to apply a gun shaped remedy to any problem or potential problem that presented itself? Your reverance (sic) for firearms is maintained with an almost religious zeal. The mind boggles! it really does...

Me: Naw, we just apply a gun-shaped remedy to those extreme life threatening situations that call for it. All the less urgent problems we're willing to discuss.

Jim Urban

• Top Forum Member
  • Stay Frosty-Stay Safe
  • Liked:
« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2009, 05:59:41 PM »

I prefer Bar-Sto Precision http://www.barsto.com
S&W 340PD....I Won't Leave Home Without It.

Ksail101

• Airborne all the way!!!
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #4 on: February 07, 2009, 09:23:03 PM »
I have no personal experience with these guys, I just hear that they are the standard when it comes to poly-striker guns.

http://www.bowietacticalconcepts.com/index.html

Who ever you do end up going with can you give an update or post how the end product turns out. I would love to know.
Did we win???

Sponsor

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk