Author Topic: Itunes  (Read 3364 times)

drkyte

• Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Itunes
« on: May 12, 2011, 03:31:18 PM »
Episode #212 isn't on iTunes, yet.  What's up?  I downloaded it from the Downrange web site.  How primitive.

Also, I think Michael is a tool for iTunes.  Just about every time I listen to the podcast I buy a song.  Is he getting a kick back on this?

Joe
---------------------------
It's to late to work within the system,
but too early to start shooting the bastards

Joe

Pathfinder

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger -- NRA Life Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 83
Re: Itunes
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2011, 04:05:17 PM »
Reported this to Marshal early this AM, but as of 3:30PM CT, no joy on iTunes.
"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do this to others and I require the same from them"

J.B. Books

thecooler

• Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2011, 06:11:41 PM »
Hey:  Don't think Mr. Bane gets a kick back from I-tunes.  I love his podcast and have learned an incredible amount by listening to him every week.  Had it not been for I-tunes, I would have never known he had a podcast in the first place.

I've downloaded several songs that Michael has featured.  If your a long time listener, you know he's a former rock critic and like everything else he does, he does it from the heart.

If you read this Mr. Bane, I wish you would get the Outdoor Channel to put Shooting Gallery and Cowboys and Best Defense and Best Defense Survival, all available for purchase on I-Tunes.  Would gladly pay to see what I have been missing, since my cable provider doesn't carry the Outdoor Channel.

Thanks again for all you do!
Cheers!
Chad
thecooler@mac.com
"A free people, ought to be armed."  George Washington

Timbertec

• Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #3 on: August 31, 2011, 10:45:50 PM »
Hey:  Don't think Mr. Bane gets a kick back from I-tunes.  I love his podcast and have learned an incredible amount by listening to him every week.  Had it not been for I-tunes, I would have never known he had a podcast in the first place.

I've downloaded several songs that Michael has featured.  If your a long time listener, you know he's a former rock critic and like everything else he does, he does it from the heart.

If you read this Mr. Bane, I wish you would get the Outdoor Channel to put Shooting Gallery and Cowboys and Best Defense and Best Defense Survival, all available for purchase on I-Tunes.  Would gladly pay to see what I have been missing, since my cable provider doesn't carry the Outdoor Channel.

Thanks again for all you do!
Cheers!
Chad
thecooler@mac.com

Amen Mr. Bane! I'd buy every one!

BAC

« Reply #4 on: September 01, 2011, 06:48:21 AM »
Who's Mr. Bane?

Sponsor

« Reply #5 on: Today at 05:36:23 AM »