Author Topic: Catching up  (Read 4701 times)

Caruso83

• Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Catching up
« on: March 26, 2012, 07:26:59 PM »
I'm just letting you know Michael that I downloaded all of your DRTV Podcasts from 2007 to current.  I've made it to 2009 and still cranking them out one by one.  I didn't want to miss a thing, old or new.  BTW I DVR all of your shows, excellent.  Thank you

YOU ARE MY HERO :)

bjtraz

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
Re: Catching up
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2012, 08:20:47 PM »
Do I see a bromance forming?!?  ;D

Brian
NRA & NAHC Life Member, American Legion

Caruso83

• Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2012, 03:13:13 PM »
OUTCH!!!!!!!!!   

P/S  its scary just how "on the mark" he was looking back from then up through the current events. 

Do I see a bromance forming?!?  ;D

Brian

LexLuther

• Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2012, 08:56:54 AM »
I grabbed the last 100 episodes, glad I am not the only one.  Over time it is providing to have some good info, even with some weeks that feel like 95 percent rant...( I get it laser guns in the Olympics is lame ).  Keep up the good work.

Henny

• NRA Life Member
  • Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #4 on: May 26, 2012, 02:36:41 PM »
Hey, I'm a new podcast listener too.  I downloaded them all and listen to them while mowing or driving.  They are a great way to pass time, and as said above, it's surprising how on point Mr. Bane has been! 

Sponsor

« Reply #5 on: Today at 11:40:44 AM »

Henny

• NRA Life Member
  • Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #5 on: May 31, 2012, 01:15:31 AM »
I'm having a real problem listening to these older pod casts.  I had to run out and get a LCP this evening.   ;)

It's ok though, I've been thinking about picking one up, I just couldn't get over the .380 cartridge, as I usually carry a 45 ACP or 357 Magnum.  Listening to Mr. Bane's reasoning, praise and use  of the LCP was enough to push me over the edge! 

Thanks Mike!

Bastard

• Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #6 on: June 02, 2012, 10:59:57 PM »
damn & I thoght I was bad, I have only made it half way through '08

DrNo

• Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #7 on: September 03, 2012, 11:58:45 AM »
Dear Michael:
I'm way behind in listening to my podcasts (I do that in the gym, 'nuff said?) and I heard your 7/4/12 show. Two things: (1) I just shared the MR Star Spangled Banner video on Facebook, and (2) I have added a new MB fav quote to the list: "Worm me!!" Already there was: "A good chicken will bite ya!" (I live in Gamecock country.) Like a shibboleth, my great nephew knows the correct response to: "How do you know if a chicken is good?!"

Thanks for all you do!

Patrick
Pod Person
"Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence."
John Adams

BBJohnnyT

• NRA Endowment Member
  • Very Active Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #8 on: September 03, 2012, 04:11:37 PM »
I'm having a real problem listening to these older pod casts.  I had to run out and get a LCP this evening.   ;)
Wait until you get to the early 2011 episode where he talks about all the LCP owners "graduating" to the more powerful LC9.  He calls them Concealed Carry 2.0 owners.  Don't kick yourself too hard.   :)
"If guns are outlawed, only the government will have guns." - Edward Abbey

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk