Author Topic: Dear Mr. Bane  (Read 7738 times)

tombogan03884

Re: Dear Mr. Bane
« Reply #10 on: January 11, 2013, 08:12:48 AM »
Ah ha. I think I'm with you now.

So, does your problems with the NRA keep you from joining?
I'm sending JPFO some money later today as well as a donation to NRA-ILA. Someone posted this quite in another forum and it kinda stuck with me.

"If every Jewish and anti-nazi family in Germany had owned a Mauser rifle and twenty rounds of ammunition and the will to use it, Adolf Hitler would be a little-known footnote to the history of the Weimar Republic." - Aaron Zelman, Jews for the Preservation of Firearms Ownership.

HELL NO !

If I were working I would join SAF as well, but unemployment doesn't pay very well.

Timothy

« Reply #11 on: January 11, 2013, 09:12:35 AM »
HELL NO !

If I were working I would join SAF as well, but unemployment doesn't pay very well.

I'll pay for your first year Tom!  Send me the particulars...

T

PegLeg45

• NRA Life, SAF, Constitutionalist
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1061
« Reply #12 on: January 11, 2013, 11:24:19 AM »
Just joined the SAF myself.

**Shopping at Amazon.com also supports the SAF.

http://www.saf.org/

"I expect perdition, I always have. I keep this building at my back, and several guns handy, in case perdition arrives in a form that's susceptible to bullets. I expect it will come in the disease form, though. I'm susceptible to diseases, and you can't shoot a damned disease." ~ Judge Roy Bean, Streets of Laredo

For the Patriots of this country, the Constitution is second only to the Bible for most. For those who love this country, but do not share my personal beliefs, it is their Bible. To them nothing comes before the Constitution of these United States of America. For this we are all labeled potential terrorists. ~ Dean Garrison

"When it comes to the enemy, just because they ain't pullin' a trigger, doesn't mean they ain't totin' ammo for those that are."~PegLeg

tlp888

• Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #13 on: January 11, 2013, 01:10:41 PM »
Cool!

For me, their positives outweigh their negatives.

They are the only gun rights lobby to have access to the white house. They are the 800 lb gorilla in the room, and frankly, I want to feed that gorilla as much as I can afford because he is in my corner.

I have joined or will join other groups, but I gave NRA memberships as stocking stuffers this year to my family and a few friends. I felt that this was a great way to add a few members, and who knows, they might sign up a few people this Christmas.

PegLeg45

• NRA Life, SAF, Constitutionalist
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1061
« Reply #14 on: January 11, 2013, 02:09:18 PM »
I've been a Life Member of the NRA for years....... just joined the SAF....and am looking at the CCRKBA.

I also advocate joining as many and as wide a variety of 2nd Amendment rights groups as funds allow. This is one area where having many irons in the fire can't hurt.
"I expect perdition, I always have. I keep this building at my back, and several guns handy, in case perdition arrives in a form that's susceptible to bullets. I expect it will come in the disease form, though. I'm susceptible to diseases, and you can't shoot a damned disease." ~ Judge Roy Bean, Streets of Laredo

For the Patriots of this country, the Constitution is second only to the Bible for most. For those who love this country, but do not share my personal beliefs, it is their Bible. To them nothing comes before the Constitution of these United States of America. For this we are all labeled potential terrorists. ~ Dean Garrison

"When it comes to the enemy, just because they ain't pullin' a trigger, doesn't mean they ain't totin' ammo for those that are."~PegLeg

Sponsor

« Reply #15 on: Today at 10:40:38 AM »

tombogan03884

« Reply #15 on: January 11, 2013, 02:40:27 PM »
Don't forget your state organizations, the enemy will attack there as well.

Magoo541

• Bryan Munson
  • Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #16 on: January 11, 2013, 05:40:49 PM »
I have been a NRA member off and on for the last 15 years and just joined the SAF and OFF (Oregon Firearms Federation) and will be volunteering at two gun shows for the OFF.  We all need to get into the fight at the local level because that is were we can have the  most impact.  That includes working our local representatives on the 2nd Amendment issue, WE WON"T BE THE SCAPEGOAT!

Tim,
Good on you buddy!
He who dares wins.  SAS

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk