Author Topic: Daniel Defense interview  (Read 5758 times)

Chriznak

• Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Daniel Defense interview
« on: May 08, 2013, 01:29:55 AM »
Mike,

How are we suppose to get a checkout code? Why can't the modular free float hand guard be ordered with a rifle? Why doesn't DD sell stripped lowers?

Josh Massey

• Forum Member
  • Liked:
Re: Daniel Defense interview
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2013, 09:35:55 AM »
In order to get a Checkout Code, you will need to visit our website www.danieldefense.com. Click on the link to the "DDM4 Builder" and it will offer you 4 boxes as to how to proceed. Click on the far left box labeled "CLICK HERE REGISTER NOW". This box will provide you with a drop down to sign up to receive a Checkout Code. The DDM4 Builder will only allow the assembly of weapon utilizing In Stock components. Items that are shown Greyed out, are either not compatible with the configuration you are trying to build or, in the case of the MFR Rail, are out of stock. In regards DD's position of selling Stripped Lowers, since late 2010 our capacity to produce Lower Receivers has been continually met by our internal demand for their use in complete weapons.

Josh Massey
Inside Sales Representative
Daniel Defense
jmassey@danieldefense.com

Charlie Foxtrot

• Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2013, 10:14:51 PM »
Michael;

As a satisfied owner of a DDM4V7 upper, I was very interested in your interview with DD. I now know that quality people equals a quality upper.

Thanks! More industry interviews, please! Marlin? (I desperately want a 1894 Lever in .44 Mag.)  

Britany47

• Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #3 on: December 08, 2013, 10:09:19 PM »
So pretty and fast work you have done..
I like the idea and way to perform. I'll follow in future. Saved this thread link to help me in future.. Thanks..

jaybet

• Top Forum Member
  • NRA Life Member, DRTV Ranger, Guitar Player
    • Bluebone- Burnin' and Smokin'
  • Liked:
« Reply #4 on: December 09, 2013, 06:47:06 PM »
In order to get a Checkout Code, you will need to visit our website www.danieldefense.com. Click on the link to the "DDM4 Builder" and it will offer you 4 boxes as to how to proceed. Click on the far left box labeled "CLICK HERE REGISTER NOW". This box will provide you with a drop down to sign up to receive a Checkout Code. The DDM4 Builder will only allow the assembly of weapon utilizing In Stock components. Items that are shown Greyed out, are either not compatible with the configuration you are trying to build or, in the case of the MFR Rail, are out of stock. In regards DD's position of selling Stripped Lowers, since late 2010 our capacity to produce Lower Receivers has been continually met by our internal demand for their use in complete weapons.

Josh Massey
Inside Sales Representative
Daniel Defense
jmassey@danieldefense.com
Josh,
Unrelated to this thread, but I just want to pass on to you and the company my appreciation for trying to hit the stupidbowl mainstream. The NFL is one of the most hypocritical organizations there has ever been, and the fact that they declined your ad is a badge of honor.Wear it proudly.
Thanks again.

I got the blues as my companion.

www.bluebone.net

Sponsor

« Reply #5 on: Today at 10:57:55 AM »

Rastus

• Mindlessness Fuels Tyranny
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 579
« Reply #5 on: December 15, 2013, 06:50:54 AM »
Josh, you may not have gotten an email I sent...or maybe you got it with a zillion others.  Anyway, I had a class with Larry Vickers first part of November and he was running a prototype carbine of yours.  It was really light.  LAV did you guys proud showing how accurate it was (well, maybe he was showing us why he can take our money, you know) by effortlessly taking shots up to 350 yards out.

Any idea if and when it will be an offering on your website?  He never had the free time to be bothered about the details of what was on it so I didn't ask...perhaps its something that can be built on your site.
Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom.
It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves.
-William Pitt, British Prime-Minister (1759-1806)
                                                                                                                               Avoid subjugation, join the NRA!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk