Author Topic: Britain is reaping what it has sown  (Read 3435 times)

1911 Junkie

• Top Forum Member
  • aka Mr 4000
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Britain is reaping what it has sown
« Reply #10 on: July 05, 2009, 04:47:58 PM »
You do know it's our fault, right? Just like Mexico. Just the other day I saw a brit with guns strapped to his back swimming across the Atlantic. If only we would change our ways things would get better in the UK.

I would also like to take this opportunity to ask for a ban on drinking straws. Too many people are getting poked in the eye with them. And don't get me started on those drink pouches with the "assault straws" (pointed tip).
"I'd love to spit some Beechnut in that dudes eye and shoot him with my old .45"  Hank Jr.

tombogan03884

« Reply #11 on: July 05, 2009, 05:32:54 PM »
 The sad part is that 100 years ago Hiram Maxim, who lived in London developed and demonstrated his machine gun in his back yard and no one thought any thing about it. Not to mention Dr. Watson carrying his unregistered, unlicensed Webley when he was going about with Holmes. It was an accepted fact that in any group of people there would be a percentage that refused to function with in the limits of society and that the rest of society needed to be able to protect itself. England had a law that if a police officer "Raised the hue and Cry" in pursuit of a criminal citizens were REQUIRED to assist him in catching the bad guy. Now self defense is basically illegal. That's liberal logic for you.

philw

• Top Forum Member
  • Aussie Aussie Aussie, Oi Oi Oi
    • Australian Hunting Net
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #12 on: July 05, 2009, 10:47:37 PM »
I've got some meetings in the Cities coming up ... Damn I could get in trouble if I don't get that one out of my head before I leave  ;D

Thanks Phil  ;D

no probs   I do try to help out where I can ;)   

another one you may want to look up for dealing with people that need to HTFU  is DILLIGAF   ;D ;D
DILLIGAF  ;) ;)   as told by Kevin   will need another language warning hehe

I think I will need another beer in the corner

Just one question Phil, Does the "Chopper" with no ears get royalties from the one WITH ears ?

having had a couple of beers with  "Chopper" WITH ears   

the real chopper thinks it is funny

there is an interview here 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n-3fpDYPT2M

Here’s to the crazy ones. The misfits. The rebels. The troublemakers. The round pegs in the square holes. The ones who see things differently. They’re not fond of rules. And they have no respect for the status quo. You can praise them, disagree with them, quote them, disbelieve them, glorify or vilify them. The only thing you can’t do is ignore them

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk