Author Topic: A video that you must see  (Read 3458 times)

tombogan03884

Re: A video that you must see
« Reply #10 on: July 06, 2009, 08:52:30 PM »
I finally found a link that worked. Damn! I wish to Christ every Vietnam KIA had gotten that. I also pray that someone straps W, Cheney, BO and Biden in chairs and makes them watch, so they realize what they were/are playing with. And people are lining up for Michael Jacksons funeral? f..k'em. (sorryM'lette, but only because I beat you to it.)
FQ13, who wishes my county were more like those

Apparently you were not aware that W met with the families of everyone of our KIA troops. and made frequent trips to Walter Reed to visit the Wounded.  Another liberal lie you believed.

fightingquaker13

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #11 on: July 06, 2009, 09:01:19 PM »
Apparently you were not aware that W met with the families of everyone of our KIA troops. and made frequent trips to Walter Reed to visit the Wounded.  Another liberal lie you believed.
This wasn't a political hit job Tom. Just something I think every pol who is deciding whether to send troops into harms way should see. I don't play politics with something like this.
FQ13

Timothy

« Reply #12 on: July 06, 2009, 09:04:02 PM »
This wasn't a political hit job Tom. Just something I think every pol who is deciding whether to send troops into harms way should see. I don't play politics with something like this.
FQ13

As much as I dislike Joe Biden, he does have a son that is currently residing in "le Grande Shithole" aka Iraq.  I'm sure he thinks daily of what it's like to send troops into harms way.....

Not a dig FQ, just an observation.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk