Author Topic: Our own Andy Langlois referenced in this month's Guns & Ammo Magazine  (Read 1952 times)

ericire12

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
On page 12 of the December 2009 issue of G&A, Patrick Sweeney references Andy's Leather in a short article about the importance of using a holster.
http://www.downrange.tv/forum/index.php?action=profile;u=3249

Which holster? Here I have bad news: There is no one holster for all. You have choices, and you have to pick what works for you.  That could be a production holster from Galco, which makes holsters to fit just about anything. Or you can go custom. Andy Langlois (www.andysleather.com) makes mostly 1911 holsters, but they're hell-for-tough and long-lasting.

*Also included in the article is a photo of one of Andy's custom 1911 holsters for an EMP along with a matching mag carrier
Everything I needed to learn in life I learned from Country Music.

Big Frank

• NRA Benefactor Member
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1111
Re: Our own Andy Langlois referenced in this month's Guns & Ammo Magazine
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2009, 04:22:18 PM »
He won't talk to us anymore now that he's a big celebrity.  ;)
""It may be laid down as a primary position, and the basis of our system, that every Citizen who enjoys the protection of a free Government, owes not only a proportion of his property, but even his personal services to the defence of it, and consequently that the Citizens of America (with a few legal and official exceptions) from 18 to 50 Years of Age should be borne on the Militia Rolls, provided with uniform Arms, and so far accustomed to the use of them, that the Total strength of the Country might be called forth at a Short Notice on any very interesting Emergency." - George Washington. Letter to Alexander Hamilton, Friday, May 02, 1783

THE RIGHT TO BUY WEAPONS IS THE RIGHT TO BE FREE - A. E. van Vogt, The Weapon Shops of Isher

langloisandy

• Very Active Forum Member
    • Andys Leather!
  • Liked:
« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2009, 05:42:02 PM »
No way....REALLY?

Too cool!

I better head to the news stand and grab a copy.
Mucho thanks for the heads up on this!

Andy
Andy
www.andysleather.com
Ask me about Scout Rifle Slings ( www.scoutrifle.org )

ericire12

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2009, 07:10:34 PM »
Mucho thanks for the heads up on this!

Andy

Free holster, mucho thanks? ...................... Cant blame a guy for trying!  :D
Everything I needed to learn in life I learned from Country Music.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk