Author Topic: New Jersey trick-or-treaters shot residents with air soft guns  (Read 1581 times)

ericire12

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
New Jersey trick-or-treaters shot residents with air soft guns
« on: November 03, 2009, 07:51:07 PM »
Good way to end up dead:

http://www.app.com/article/20091103/NEWS/91103027/1004/NEWS01/Police++Trick-or-treaters+shot+residents+with+air+soft+pellet+guns+
OCEAN TOWNSHIP — Trick-or-treaters shot three Vina Avenue residents in the face with air soft pellet guns, police said.

The victims - two women at one home and a man at another - told police they were distributing candy when they were shot by two boys around 6:30 p.m. Saturday.

The victims were not injured, said Capt. Kevin McDermott.

Both boys were described as black. One wore a black hooded sweatshirt and had a black and red book bag strapped across his chest. He carried a shotgun-style air gun. The other wore a white T-shirt and black baggy pants, and he carried a handgun-style air gun, police said.

Officer Kevin Donohoe and Detectives James Loizos and Matthew Jackiewicz are handling the investigation.

Anyone with information about the case is asked to call the youth section of the police department at 732-531-1800.
Everything I needed to learn in life I learned from Country Music.

Jackel

• life member of the American Honketonk bar association
  • Top Forum Member
  • F150 n' a 30-06
  • Liked:
Re: New Jersey trick-or-treaters shot residents with air soft guns
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2009, 07:55:39 PM »
the kids round hear walk around with .22's slung on their backs and the cops don't even bother to look at them.
you are a redneck when You think "loading the dishwasher" means getting your wife drunk.

You know your a redneck You ever got too drunk to fish.

tombogan03884

« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2009, 08:55:52 PM »
the kids round hear walk around with .22's slung on their backs and the cops don't even bother to look at them.

That's cuz you're in America, not NJ.

fightingquaker13

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2009, 09:02:38 PM »
Thing is on Halloween, no one would notice the airsoft if you dressed as a cop or soldier or something. As far as pranks go, not too bad as long as you didn't shoot someone in the eye. Hell, its better than keying or egging someone's car. The problem arises if you pull that realistic looking airsoft on me or any other board member, or a cop, on a dark street. Then, we will all regret it, us longer than them.
Again, a dangerous hobby.
FQ13

TAB

• DRTV Rangers
  • Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 92
« Reply #4 on: November 03, 2009, 09:04:21 PM »
That's cuz you're in America, not NJ.

when I was a kid ( which is not that long ago)  I use to ride my bike with my 22 straped on my back too shoot, ground squirls... the local county would give us X ammount of 22 shells for each tail we brought in.
I always break all the clay pigeons,  some times its even with lead.

Sponsor

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk