Author Topic: What's the last thing you ate or are currently eating?  (Read 185711 times)

Pathfinder

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger -- NRA Life Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 82
Re: What's the last thing you ate or are currently eating?
« Reply #250 on: June 25, 2018, 08:43:07 AM »
BBQ chicken with early season peaches & cream corn on the cob (from Florida, still . . . ), topped by fresh SC peaches on top of bourbon butter pecan ice cream. It's good to live in near the South!
"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do this to others and I require the same from them"

J.B. Books

Big Frank

• NRA Benefactor Member
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1089
« Reply #251 on: June 25, 2018, 01:22:37 PM »
I bought more frozen pizzas. Today I ate half of a Chicago's Home Run Inn pizza with uncured pepperoni and their own homemade Italian sausage.
""It may be laid down as a primary position, and the basis of our system, that every Citizen who enjoys the protection of a free Government, owes not only a proportion of his property, but even his personal services to the defence of it, and consequently that the Citizens of America (with a few legal and official exceptions) from 18 to 50 Years of Age should be borne on the Militia Rolls, provided with uniform Arms, and so far accustomed to the use of them, that the Total strength of the Country might be called forth at a Short Notice on any very interesting Emergency." - George Washington. Letter to Alexander Hamilton, Friday, May 02, 1783

THE RIGHT TO BUY WEAPONS IS THE RIGHT TO BE FREE - A. E. van Vogt, The Weapon Shops of Isher

PegLeg45

• NRA Life, SAF, Constitutionalist
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1030
« Reply #252 on: June 25, 2018, 03:23:39 PM »
Ham, lettuce and (fresh out of the garden) t'mater sammich.

Wife's got a crockpot of homemade spaghetti sauce stewing using fresh garden tomatoes. Once everything is just right, we'll can them. Nothing like spaghetti using ones own sauce and ground deer meat instead of beef.

Also ate about a 1/2 box of Nerds candy.  ;D
"I expect perdition, I always have. I keep this building at my back, and several guns handy, in case perdition arrives in a form that's susceptible to bullets. I expect it will come in the disease form, though. I'm susceptible to diseases, and you can't shoot a damned disease." ~ Judge Roy Bean, Streets of Laredo

For the Patriots of this country, the Constitution is second only to the Bible for most. For those who love this country, but do not share my personal beliefs, it is their Bible. To them nothing comes before the Constitution of these United States of America. For this we are all labeled potential terrorists. ~ Dean Garrison

"When it comes to the enemy, just because they ain't pullin' a trigger, doesn't mean they ain't totin' ammo for those that are."~PegLeg

Big Frank

• NRA Benefactor Member
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #253 on: June 26, 2018, 04:39:39 PM »
Hatch Chili & Cheese Puffs. They're puff pastries filled with cream cheese, Monterey Jack, Hatch chilies and green chilies. They were hotter than I remember from last time, but not too hot.
""It may be laid down as a primary position, and the basis of our system, that every Citizen who enjoys the protection of a free Government, owes not only a proportion of his property, but even his personal services to the defence of it, and consequently that the Citizens of America (with a few legal and official exceptions) from 18 to 50 Years of Age should be borne on the Militia Rolls, provided with uniform Arms, and so far accustomed to the use of them, that the Total strength of the Country might be called forth at a Short Notice on any very interesting Emergency." - George Washington. Letter to Alexander Hamilton, Friday, May 02, 1783

THE RIGHT TO BUY WEAPONS IS THE RIGHT TO BE FREE - A. E. van Vogt, The Weapon Shops of Isher

PegLeg45

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #254 on: June 27, 2018, 08:01:39 AM »
Pecan swirl and coffee for breakfast.
"I expect perdition, I always have. I keep this building at my back, and several guns handy, in case perdition arrives in a form that's susceptible to bullets. I expect it will come in the disease form, though. I'm susceptible to diseases, and you can't shoot a damned disease." ~ Judge Roy Bean, Streets of Laredo

For the Patriots of this country, the Constitution is second only to the Bible for most. For those who love this country, but do not share my personal beliefs, it is their Bible. To them nothing comes before the Constitution of these United States of America. For this we are all labeled potential terrorists. ~ Dean Garrison

"When it comes to the enemy, just because they ain't pullin' a trigger, doesn't mean they ain't totin' ammo for those that are."~PegLeg

Sponsor

« Reply #255 on: Today at 07:03:36 AM »

Big Frank

• NRA Benefactor Member
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #255 on: June 27, 2018, 03:05:13 PM »
Organic blue corn Tostitos and Chi-Chi's salsa con queso.

Big Frank

• NRA Benefactor Member
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #256 on: June 29, 2018, 06:44:51 PM »
Jalapeno poppers and salsa. I've been up about 9 hours and that's all I've had so far. I'm so tired I almost went to bed instead of visiting here. Maybe I'll be okay once I get more food in me.

Big Frank

• NRA Benefactor Member
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #257 on: July 01, 2018, 01:21:55 PM »
It's too hot to cook again but I bought some DEVOUR brand frozen dinners a week ago. I was looking for something I had a coupon for and saw these on sale, so I bought one of everything they had. I just had Chicken Cordon Bleu Mac & Cheese. Not bad. If it wasn't for things like this that I can microwave I would go hungry all summer. Especially when there's one heat advisory after another.

http://www.devour-foods.com/en

Big Frank

• NRA Benefactor Member
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #258 on: July 01, 2018, 10:37:51 PM »
I got a bag of jalapeno cheddar bean chips 75% off yesterday. They don't taste as good as corn tortilla chips, but I nuked a can of hot chili with no beans and I'm scooping it up with the chips. Neither one is that great but I like the spiciness they have together, and it will help fill the hole in my belly. That's the main thing.

PegLeg45

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #259 on: July 02, 2018, 10:45:42 AM »
If you like a good dip, try this:

Sausage Dip
1 pound of mild pan sausage
1 can of Rotel
1 pack of cream cheese

Brown the sausage in a skillet or pan and when done add the Rotel and cream cheese. Stir it all together until it's all mixed and the eat it with tortilla chips (I like to use the scoop style).

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk