Author Topic: NO Steel matches until the 4th Sunday  (Read 2072 times)

m25operator

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
NO Steel matches until the 4th Sunday
« on: August 03, 2008, 03:18:40 PM »
Just finished slicking up my new 5 1/2" 627 PC 8 shot revolver, Took the scope mount and pro point off my 7 1/2" 627 and put it on the shorter barrel, then swapped the irons from the short gun and installed them on the long barrel gun, with a new Weigand rear sight blade with a .125 notch. Good setup, now I'm good for stock class and unlimited.

Sadly, no match until the 4th Sunday, but that will give me time to sight them both in again.

Now time to make an order to Brownell's. and get a fiber optic front sight. By the way at the last match, I saw 2 fiber optic elements come loose and fall out, anybody else seen this?
" The Pact, to defend, if not TO AVENGE '  Tarna the Tarachian.

ismram

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: NO Steel matches until the 4th Sunday
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2008, 03:32:25 PM »
Just finished slicking up my new 5 1/2" 627 PC 8 shot revolver, Took the scope mount and pro point off my 7 1/2" 627 and put it on the shorter barrel, then swapped the irons from the short gun and installed them on the long barrel gun, with a new Weigand rear sight blade with a .125 notch. Good setup, now I'm good for stock class and unlimited.

Sadly, no match until the 4th Sunday, but that will give me time to sight them both in again.

Now time to make an order to Brownell's. and get a fiber optic front sight. By the way at the last match, I saw 2 fiber optic elements come loose and fall out, anybody else seen this?
It happend to me once. Every time I put a new element in, I put a drop of super glue on it No more problems.
IDPA, NRA (IF YOU DON'T STAND BEHIND OUR MILITARY PLEASE STAND IF FRONT OF THEM!!!)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk