Author Topic: Another Day.... Another Crackpot  (Read 3438 times)

MikeBjerum

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 879
Re: Another Day.... Another Crackpot
« Reply #10 on: November 06, 2017, 07:18:47 PM »
I hadn't read or heard that this one was a Muslim?

First reports I heard Sunday afternoon said he chose to follow Islam while in the service.
If I appear taller than other men it is because I am standing on the shoulders of others.

Big Frank

• NRA Benefactor Member
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1103
« Reply #11 on: November 06, 2017, 07:42:33 PM »
Being court-martialed and getting a bad conduct discharge doesn't in itself mean someone is a bad person. It happened to me and I believe I'm a mostly good person. This POS on the other hand was court-martialed for two counts of assault on his then-wife and assault on her child. A retired Air Force chief prosecutor who's office prosecuted Kelley said there were multiple instances in 2011 and 2012 in which he assaulted his then-wife and her son, who was his stepson. He physically assaulted the boy, pushed him down, shook him and fractured his skull, causing a severe hematoma. From what I've read he probably wasn't a Muslim or an atheist. The whole Antifa thing was fake and his Facebook page was fake too.
""It may be laid down as a primary position, and the basis of our system, that every Citizen who enjoys the protection of a free Government, owes not only a proportion of his property, but even his personal services to the defence of it, and consequently that the Citizens of America (with a few legal and official exceptions) from 18 to 50 Years of Age should be borne on the Militia Rolls, provided with uniform Arms, and so far accustomed to the use of them, that the Total strength of the Country might be called forth at a Short Notice on any very interesting Emergency." - George Washington. Letter to Alexander Hamilton, Friday, May 02, 1783

THE RIGHT TO BUY WEAPONS IS THE RIGHT TO BE FREE - A. E. van Vogt, The Weapon Shops of Isher

PegLeg45

• NRA Life, SAF, Constitutionalist
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1030
« Reply #12 on: November 06, 2017, 09:15:14 PM »
And that's why most of us here carry when we go out, even when we visit God's House.

Evil exists in this world.  But, so does good.  And sometimes, when it's necessary, good comes armed.

Please pray for the families and friends of those good people who were taken by evil.

Crusader Rabbit

Indeed, suh!!!

God does sub-contract.  ;)

----------------------------------------------------

Build your defenses soundly, have quality equipment and know it well.
Always be prepared for attack.
In other words, when perdition visits in the form of violence, be stronger than your attacker.

When a strong man, fully armed, guards his own palace, his goods are safe; but when one stronger than he attacks him and overcomes him, he takes away his armor in which he trusted and divides his spoil. -
Luke 11:21-22

"I expect perdition, I always have. I keep this building at my back, and several guns handy, in case perdition arrives in a form that's susceptible to bullets. I expect it will come in the disease form, though. I'm susceptible to diseases, and you can't shoot a damned disease." ~ Judge Roy Bean, Streets of Laredo

For the Patriots of this country, the Constitution is second only to the Bible for most. For those who love this country, but do not share my personal beliefs, it is their Bible. To them nothing comes before the Constitution of these United States of America. For this we are all labeled potential terrorists. ~ Dean Garrison

"When it comes to the enemy, just because they ain't pullin' a trigger, doesn't mean they ain't totin' ammo for those that are."~PegLeg

Big Frank

• NRA Benefactor Member
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1103
« Reply #13 on: November 06, 2017, 10:39:44 PM »
I just read that the air farce didn't let anyone know about his domestic violence conviction that would prohibit him from legally owning a gun. If they entered the information in the system this may never have happened. Or maybe he would get guns elsewhere, detonate a car bomb, or do something else instead.
""It may be laid down as a primary position, and the basis of our system, that every Citizen who enjoys the protection of a free Government, owes not only a proportion of his property, but even his personal services to the defence of it, and consequently that the Citizens of America (with a few legal and official exceptions) from 18 to 50 Years of Age should be borne on the Militia Rolls, provided with uniform Arms, and so far accustomed to the use of them, that the Total strength of the Country might be called forth at a Short Notice on any very interesting Emergency." - George Washington. Letter to Alexander Hamilton, Friday, May 02, 1783

THE RIGHT TO BUY WEAPONS IS THE RIGHT TO BE FREE - A. E. van Vogt, The Weapon Shops of Isher

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk