Author Topic: Where do we stand after Heller?  (Read 8275 times)

PegLeg45

• NRA Life, SAF, Constitutionalist
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1030
Re: Where do we stand after Heller?
« Reply #10 on: January 08, 2009, 03:34:52 PM »

i'd rather hang then help the NRA.

The NRA is no friend of gun owners.  Just look at thier record on class 3 weapons.

Well, there's a lot more folks running around out there with ropes these days.
You may just get your 'rathers'...sooner than later too.

"I expect perdition, I always have. I keep this building at my back, and several guns handy, in case perdition arrives in a form that's susceptible to bullets. I expect it will come in the disease form, though. I'm susceptible to diseases, and you can't shoot a damned disease." ~ Judge Roy Bean, Streets of Laredo

For the Patriots of this country, the Constitution is second only to the Bible for most. For those who love this country, but do not share my personal beliefs, it is their Bible. To them nothing comes before the Constitution of these United States of America. For this we are all labeled potential terrorists. ~ Dean Garrison

"When it comes to the enemy, just because they ain't pullin' a trigger, doesn't mean they ain't totin' ammo for those that are."~PegLeg

TAB

• DRTV Rangers
  • Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 92
« Reply #11 on: January 08, 2009, 05:45:37 PM »
Well, there's a lot more folks running around out there with ropes these days.
You may just get your 'rathers'...sooner than later too.

You want to know why I really don't like the NRA...Its becuase they have never done a damn thing in CA.   All they do is take our cash and say "sorry, but we can't help you, thanks for your donation"

Yes there are other things they do I don't like, but thats the big one.

I have no doubt that if you looked at the numbers of NRA memberships by state, CA would be in the top 5 in sheer numbers.

There are more gun owners in CA then many states have population.
I always break all the clay pigeons,  some times its even with lead.

tombogan03884

« Reply #12 on: January 09, 2009, 01:47:40 AM »

You want to know why I really don't like the NRA...Its becuase they have never done a damn thing in CA.   All they do is take our cash and say "sorry, but we can't help you, thanks for your donation"

Yes there are other things they do I don't like, but thats the big one.

I have no doubt that if you looked at the numbers of NRA memberships by state, CA would be in the top 5 in sheer numbers.

There are more gun owners in CA then many states have population.

Gangbangers and illegal aliens don't count.

TAB

• DRTV Rangers
  • Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #13 on: January 09, 2009, 01:51:23 AM »
do you know how long its been since I've seen a gang banger that was not an illegal alien or the kid of one?

tombogan03884

« Reply #14 on: January 09, 2009, 01:56:44 AM »
do you know how long its been since I've seen a gang banger that was not an illegal alien or the kid of one?

I know what you mean, I just could not resist the shot. I'll delete it if you like, I just wanted to zing you.

Sponsor

« Reply #15 on: Today at 03:38:09 AM »

TAB

• DRTV Rangers
  • Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #15 on: January 09, 2009, 02:06:24 AM »
no, no its fine... one good thing about the econ being in the crapper is you don't see any more mexicans on job sites. 

tombogan03884

« Reply #16 on: January 09, 2009, 02:13:04 AM »
no, no its fine... one good thing about the econ being in the crapper is you don't see any more mexicans on job sites. 

I would have thought they would be fighting over the jobs. But the are probably going back to TJ to work for the cartels where the REAL money is  :(

TAB

• DRTV Rangers
  • Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #17 on: January 09, 2009, 02:29:58 AM »
its not just illegals, almost/ all of the nonskilled/ semi skilled labor is gone. 

I'm having atleast 5 guys a week coming up asking me for a job.   I just don't have the work, Infact if it was not for the property maintenance biz, I would have had to let every one go.   Repair work has gone away( other then the has to be done right now stuff) so has the major remodels.    Oddly so has the small stuff( less then 500), yet the 3-5k stuff is still going strong.

Strange times for sure.

tombogan03884

« Reply #18 on: January 09, 2009, 02:33:23 AM »
Maybe the people who aren't worried think 3 - 5 K IS small stuff. People are worried about the economy, and that we are hijacking the thread.  ;D

PegLeg45

• NRA Life, SAF, Constitutionalist
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1030
« Reply #19 on: January 10, 2009, 09:45:53 AM »
Maybe the people who aren't worried think 3 - 5 K IS small stuff. People are worried about the economy, and that we are hijacking the thread;D

Hi-Jack, shmy-jack....I like watching you two poke each other with sharp sticks from time to time... ;D
"I expect perdition, I always have. I keep this building at my back, and several guns handy, in case perdition arrives in a form that's susceptible to bullets. I expect it will come in the disease form, though. I'm susceptible to diseases, and you can't shoot a damned disease." ~ Judge Roy Bean, Streets of Laredo

For the Patriots of this country, the Constitution is second only to the Bible for most. For those who love this country, but do not share my personal beliefs, it is their Bible. To them nothing comes before the Constitution of these United States of America. For this we are all labeled potential terrorists. ~ Dean Garrison

"When it comes to the enemy, just because they ain't pullin' a trigger, doesn't mean they ain't totin' ammo for those that are."~PegLeg

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk