Author Topic: Atlanta Massage Palor Shootings  (Read 1540 times)

alfsauve

• Semper Vigilantes
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 455
Atlanta Massage Palor Shootings
« on: March 18, 2021, 08:34:51 AM »
Sad the loss of life.

Interesting that locally these are called "massage parlors <wink wink>" but after the initial reports the press now calls them "spas".

Interesting the timing concerning gun control bills in congress.  I'm not a conspiracy theorist, just a regular theorist with observations.  Gibbs: #39

Sad how the gun control organizations are jumping on this.  He passed a NICS check. It wasn't an "assault rifle" And the capacity of the magazine wasn't an issue.

http://www.npr.org/2021/03/17/978141138/atlanta-shooting-suspect-is-believed-to-have-visited-spas-he-targeted
Will work for ammo
USAF MAC 437th MAW 1968-1972

tombogan03884

Re: Atlanta Massage Palor Shootings
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2021, 02:46:44 PM »
It's probably fake.
Some sort of propaganda to make society more accepting of their Chinese owners.
The same way they started with "Don't beat up the faggots" which has now morphed into "if your not a fag your a racist".
You realize I hope that both QAnon, and "Proud Boy's a dem frauds.

Pathfinder

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger -- NRA Life Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 83
« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2021, 02:47:38 PM »
No coincidence, Alf. Notice the uptick in "hate crimes against Asians" stories in the MSM? This is yet another attempt to keep smearing Trump, since he spoke out about the Chinese flu. Notice how the MSM stories always refer back to that as a cause.

Most of the videos I have seen show some form of the African-American "sport" of knock-down where the victims are Asians. The shooter in ATL is white, but an admitted (in both senses of the word) sex addict. There was an incident yesterday IIRC where a hippie-looking white guy punched a 73 year old Chinese woman, who then took a board and proceeded to clean the attacker's clock, putting him in the hospital no less.
"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do this to others and I require the same from them"

J.B. Books

tombogan03884

« Reply #3 on: March 18, 2021, 02:57:35 PM »
There was an incident yesterday IIRC where a hippie-looking white guy punched a 73 year old Chinese woman, who then took a board and proceeded to clean the attacker's clock, putting him in the hospital no less.

;D  ROFL    ;D

PegLeg45

• NRA Life, SAF, Constitutionalist
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1046
« Reply #4 on: March 18, 2021, 06:32:14 PM »
I've expected an uptick in shootings anyway to bolster support for the gun control agenda. Every time there's legislation brewing the shootings abound.
"I expect perdition, I always have. I keep this building at my back, and several guns handy, in case perdition arrives in a form that's susceptible to bullets. I expect it will come in the disease form, though. I'm susceptible to diseases, and you can't shoot a damned disease." ~ Judge Roy Bean, Streets of Laredo

For the Patriots of this country, the Constitution is second only to the Bible for most. For those who love this country, but do not share my personal beliefs, it is their Bible. To them nothing comes before the Constitution of these United States of America. For this we are all labeled potential terrorists. ~ Dean Garrison

"When it comes to the enemy, just because they ain't pullin' a trigger, doesn't mean they ain't totin' ammo for those that are."~PegLeg

Sponsor

« Reply #5 on: Today at 08:48:13 PM »

tombogan03884

« Reply #5 on: March 18, 2021, 07:05:49 PM »
F'em.
Compliance isn't even a consideration.

MikeBjerum

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 885
« Reply #6 on: March 19, 2021, 12:14:41 AM »
The kid has confessed that he is a sex addict, he frequented these three brothelsparlors spas, and he shot the women to attempt to stop his opportunity to act on his addiction.  There have been interviews with friends, classmates, and others who state they never knew him to make any racist comments.  However, the women were Asian, he is white, and they found a T-Shirt referring to the china flu in his stuff.

I'm sure the local cops would love to state that this is better described as local John shot up three brothels and shot seven prostitutes and a John.  However, we gotta push race, prejudice and hate all we can.
If I appear taller than other men it is because I am standing on the shoulders of others.

alfsauve

• Semper Vigilantes
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 455
« Reply #7 on: March 19, 2021, 08:20:30 AM »
Speaking of discrimination:

I wonder why these massage palors <wink wink> aren't investigated for their hiring practices?  Seems they've got some racial and gender bias going on.
Will work for ammo
USAF MAC 437th MAW 1968-1972

Jim Kennedy-ar154me

• Top Forum Member
  • NRA Life Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1447
« Reply #8 on: March 19, 2021, 09:09:52 AM »
There was an incident yesterday IIRC where a hippie-looking white guy punched a 73 year old Chinese woman, who then took a board and proceeded to clean the attacker's clock, putting him in the hospital no less.
Funny as hell. I heard it was a cane and I can imagine her screaming with an Asian accent "You no good" "You leave now". "I make kimchi out of you".  :) :) :) :)
The time for action is upon us and the enemy is at our gates. Let us not allow them one more inch of advancement but instead throw them through the gates of Hell.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk