Author Topic: I got a brand new truck.  (Read 2542 times)

tombogan03884

Re: I got a brand new truck.
« Reply #10 on: February 11, 2021, 02:20:55 PM »
I find that now, since I sold my truck, my vehicle has more crap in the back than my truck ever did!  If I buy another vehicle before I die, it’s probably gonna be another truck!

Yeah, stuff doesn't blow out of cars worth a darn.     ;D

PegLeg45

• NRA Life, SAF, Constitutionalist
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1030
« Reply #11 on: February 11, 2021, 05:22:03 PM »
Yeah, stuff doesn't blow out of cars worth a darn.     ;D

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Yeah.....but you'd be surprised at what WON'T blow out of the back of a truck.   ;D  ;D
"I expect perdition, I always have. I keep this building at my back, and several guns handy, in case perdition arrives in a form that's susceptible to bullets. I expect it will come in the disease form, though. I'm susceptible to diseases, and you can't shoot a damned disease." ~ Judge Roy Bean, Streets of Laredo

For the Patriots of this country, the Constitution is second only to the Bible for most. For those who love this country, but do not share my personal beliefs, it is their Bible. To them nothing comes before the Constitution of these United States of America. For this we are all labeled potential terrorists. ~ Dean Garrison

"When it comes to the enemy, just because they ain't pullin' a trigger, doesn't mean they ain't totin' ammo for those that are."~PegLeg

Timothy

« Reply #12 on: February 11, 2021, 06:32:15 PM »
;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Yeah.....but you'd be surprised at what WON'T blow out of the back of a truck.   ;D  ;D

Maple tree seeds whirling thru my cab rear window!  Friggin things flew everywhere!

Jim Kennedy-ar154me

• Top Forum Member
  • NRA Life Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1443
« Reply #13 on: February 15, 2021, 08:39:01 AM »
Good for you TAB.
Now that you are a man of leisure why do you need a truck ?   ;D 
It's just a temptation to move something.   ;D

I saw a bumper sticker once that read "YES, This is my truck. NO, I will not help you move"
The time for action is upon us and the enemy is at our gates. Let us not allow them one more inch of advancement but instead throw them through the gates of Hell.

alfsauve

• Semper Vigilantes
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 455
« Reply #14 on: February 16, 2021, 08:12:19 AM »
Why does the title of this thread bring to mind the song, "I Got A Brand New Pair of Roller Skates" ?

Playing over and over.
Will work for ammo
USAF MAC 437th MAW 1968-1972

Sponsor

« Reply #15 on: Today at 06:29:14 AM »

tombogan03884

« Reply #15 on: February 16, 2021, 08:42:07 AM »
Why does the title of this thread bring to mind the song, "I Got A Brand New Pair of Roller Skates" ?

Playing over and over.

And I know where you hid the key.     ;D

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk