Author Topic: More Napolitano gold  (Read 1990 times)

ericire12

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
More Napolitano gold
« on: April 21, 2009, 10:29:44 AM »
http://michellemalkin.com/2009/04/21/janet-napolitano-said-what/

She said this on CNN over the weekend:

KING: A lot of Democrats in Congress want to you investigate [Joe Arpaio]. They think he is over the line. He says he is just enforcing the law and the problem is the federal government.

NAPOLITANO: Well, you know, Sheriff Joe, he is being very political in that statement, because he knows that there aren’t enough law enforcement officers, courtrooms or jail cells in the world to do what he is saying.

What we have to do is target the real evil-doers in this business, the employers who consistently hire illegal labor, the human traffickers who are exploiting human misery.

And yes, when we find illegal workers, yes, appropriate action, some of which is criminal, most of that is civil, because crossing the border is not a crime per se. It is civil. But anyway, going after those as well.
Everything I needed to learn in life I learned from Country Music.

Hazcat

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
Re: More Napolitano gold
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2009, 11:18:38 AM »
because crossing the border is not a crime per se. It is civil. But anyway, going after those as well.

That's the new Dim chant.  "They're not ilegal, just undocumented as they didn't break any laws 'per se'."
All tipoes and misspelings are copi-righted.  Pleeze do not reuse without ritten persimmons  :D

ericire12

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2009, 11:32:45 AM »
That's the new Dim chant.  "They're not ilegal, just undocumented as they didn't break any laws 'per se'."

I found it interesting that when Barack H. Obama was in Mexico, he and the Mex President kept referring to illegals crossing the boarder as "The Great Migration"

FYI Here is the actual penal code:
http://trac.syr.edu/laws/08/08USC01325.html

8 USC Sec. 1325

(a) Improper time or place; avoidance of examination or inspection; misrepresentation and concealment of facts

Any alien who (1) enters or attempts to enter the United States at any time or place other than as designated by immigration officers, or (2) eludes examination or inspection by immigration officers, or (3) attempts to enter or obtains entry to the United States by a willfully false or misleading representation or the willful concealment of a material fact, shall, for the first commission of any such  offense, be fined under title 18 or imprisoned not more than 6 months, or both, and, for a subsequent commission of any such offense, be fined under title 18, or imprisoned not more than 2 years, or both.
Everything I needed to learn in life I learned from Country Music.

tt11758

• Noolis bastardis carborundum (Don't let the bastards wear you down)
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger ~
    • 10-Ring Firearms Training
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 7
« Reply #3 on: April 21, 2009, 12:42:42 PM »
8 USC Sec. 1325

(a) Improper time or place; avoidance of examination or inspection; misrepresentation and concealment of facts

Any alien who (1) enters or attempts to enter the United States at any time or place other than as designated by immigration officers, or (2) eludes examination or inspection by immigration officers, or (3) attempts to enter or obtains entry to the United States by a willfully false or misleading representation or the willful concealment of a material fact, shall, for the first commission of any such  offense, be fined under title 18 or imprisoned not more than 6 months, or both, and, for a subsequent commission of any such offense, be fined under title 18, or imprisoned not more than 2 years, or both.

Sounds like a law to me.  Not surprised that the dems disagree.  Hell they couldn't decide what the meaning of "is" was during the Clinton years.
I love waking up every morning knowing that Donald Trump is President!!

jaybet

• Top Forum Member
  • NRA Life Member, DRTV Ranger, Guitar Player
    • Bluebone- Burnin' and Smokin'
  • Liked:
« Reply #4 on: April 21, 2009, 01:01:41 PM »
I found it interesting that when Barack H. Obama was in Mexico, he and the Mex President kept referring to illegals crossing the boarder as "The Great Migration"

More like the great INvasion.

FYI Here is the actual penal code:
http://trac.syr.edu/laws/08/08USC01325.html

I got the blues as my companion.

www.bluebone.net

Sponsor

« Reply #5 on: Today at 05:19:29 PM »

runstowin

• Thomas Jefferson: “Indeed, I tremble for my country when I reflect that God is just”
  • Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #5 on: April 21, 2009, 07:01:38 PM »
The reason Janey got so far is because she is a foolish easily controlled little girl, the powers that be, prize obedience.
Rights are like muscles, when they are not exercised they atrophy.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk