Author Topic: Crazy Joe Biden Claims Uncle Was Shot Down and Eaten By Cannibals in New Guinea  (Read 425 times)

Big Frank

• NRA Benefactor Member
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1103
Biden: My Uncle Was Eaten By Cannibals in New Guinea.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eYOs8Ev6FeY

""It may be laid down as a primary position, and the basis of our system, that every Citizen who enjoys the protection of a free Government, owes not only a proportion of his property, but even his personal services to the defence of it, and consequently that the Citizens of America (with a few legal and official exceptions) from 18 to 50 Years of Age should be borne on the Militia Rolls, provided with uniform Arms, and so far accustomed to the use of them, that the Total strength of the Country might be called forth at a Short Notice on any very interesting Emergency." - George Washington. Letter to Alexander Hamilton, Friday, May 02, 1783

THE RIGHT TO BUY WEAPONS IS THE RIGHT TO BE FREE - A. E. van Vogt, The Weapon Shops of Isher

Diamondback

• NRA/SAF Life Member, FPC Member, SMF Lawfare Donor
  • Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1
Professional WWII historian here: Like everything else out of Biden's facesphincter, this story is steaming bullcrap on moldy toast. The New Guinea natives had largely put headhunting and cannibalism in their pasts as of 1942, and ONLY brought them back as a psychological weapon against specifically the Japanese.

Even the Defense POW/MIA office and the primary-source WWII MACR's (Missing Aircraft/Crew Record) throw a Big Yellow BS Flag on the play.
https://dpaa-mil.sites.crmforce.mil/dpaaProfile?id=a0Jt000001nzWi4EAE
https://pacificwrecks.com/aircraft/a-20/42-86768.html

Professional historian sez: Go suck a big, smelly brown dogrocket, you pedo bag of crap.

Apologies to the mods, but this IS my profession and this kind of crap REALLY rips my skivvies on both professional level and on a personal one where most of my childhood friends were my grandfather's WWII-veteran buddies.
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
"YOU IDIOTS! I WROTE 1984 AS A WARNING, NOT A HOW-TO MANUAL!"
--the ghost of George Orwell

Life Member NRA/SAF - FPC Member - WA CPL holder

Big Frank

• NRA Benefactor Member
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
I was nearly gummed to death by last of the cannibal tribes in Old Guinea. ;D

The serial number looks like it was Barry's Baby.
""It may be laid down as a primary position, and the basis of our system, that every Citizen who enjoys the protection of a free Government, owes not only a proportion of his property, but even his personal services to the defence of it, and consequently that the Citizens of America (with a few legal and official exceptions) from 18 to 50 Years of Age should be borne on the Militia Rolls, provided with uniform Arms, and so far accustomed to the use of them, that the Total strength of the Country might be called forth at a Short Notice on any very interesting Emergency." - George Washington. Letter to Alexander Hamilton, Friday, May 02, 1783

THE RIGHT TO BUY WEAPONS IS THE RIGHT TO BE FREE - A. E. van Vogt, The Weapon Shops of Isher

Big Frank

• NRA Benefactor Member
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
HOW can someone who's completely insane and demented be President? It makes no sense!

Rastus

• Mindlessness Fuels Tyranny
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 576
Professional WWII historian here: <snip>

I'm sure no doubt you've been to the National WWII Museum in New Orleans?  I love the museum having grown up as a toddler at activities of our local American Legion Hall under WWII veterans.  My dad fought in Peleliu, Okinawa and a few other places and all my uncles of age during the war were vets, his cousins were vets and his buddies were vets.  Dad said that Okinawa was war and it was hell, but he really, really, really hated Peleliu. 

The WWII museum offers travel packages and in 2019 my wife and I took their Victory in the Pacific tour which included Hawaii, Saipan, Tinian, Guam and Iwo Jima.  We enjoyed lectures and guidance from historians Mr. Richard Frank and Mr. Jonathan Parshall.  We had WWII vets that honored us with their presence.  We attended the 74th Iwo Jima commemoration (The Commandant of the Marine Corps spoke and his speech was awesome) and overall it was a wonderful trip.  We included an adder to Peleliu and after trudging through the jungle and seeing the island's topography I understand why Dad could hate it so much.

The owner of the Peleliu museum took several of us on a day trip after the official travel was complete.  The amount of unexploded ordnance we saw was amazing.  We even went across to Ngesebus Island and I got to see the Japanese bunker that Eugene Sledge wrote about in his book, "With the Old Breed".  He also took us to the final Japanese HQ location which my dad fought at....that some say is not the final location.  When you look at the 81st Wildcat newsletter they have a picture of the final location of the Japanese HQ and the location he brought us too matched the picture exactly. 

I'm glad you've joined our little community.

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom.
It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves.
-William Pitt, British Prime-Minister (1759-1806)
                                                                                                                               Avoid subjugation, join the NRA!

Sponsor

Diamondback

• NRA/SAF Life Member, FPC Member, SMF Lawfare Donor
  • Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1
I'm sure no doubt you've been to the National WWII Museum in New Orleans?  I love the museum having grown up as a toddler at activities of our local American Legion Hall under WWII veterans.  My dad fought in Peleliu, Okinawa and a few other places and all my uncles of age during the war were vets, his cousins were vets and his buddies were vets.  Dad said that Okinawa was war and it was hell, but he really, really, really hated Peleliu. 

Not yet, but it and the Nimitz Museum (the latter where I hope to work someday) are very high on the to-do list. Travel opportunities are kinda limited when you 1. refuse to fly and 2. have a poorly-aging relative needing live-in care. :(

My current main gig is actually research and consulting for a wargaming-miniatures publisher... not as great on hours or pay as I'd like, but with a roof over my head and my meals assured it lets me influence development of the things I aim to use as teaching tools and keep the designers' "MUH KWEATIV VIZHUN!"*snort* from straying too far from reality. (As I see it, men fought and died in the ships, planes and actions we try to recreate on tabletops, and we owe those men the respect of telling their stories right to the best of our ability with the tools available to us. Some nights the office telecons sound like Lee and Kondo trading broadsides from USS Washington and IJN Kirishima in Ironbottom Sound...)
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
"YOU IDIOTS! I WROTE 1984 AS A WARNING, NOT A HOW-TO MANUAL!"
--the ghost of George Orwell

Life Member NRA/SAF - FPC Member - WA CPL holder

Rastus

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
Sorry to hear about the relative...that I really understand as well. 

I haven't been to the Nimitz Museum of the Pacific War but it is on my short, short list.  I hope to make it there within a year.  I have made ham radio contact with someone operating from the museum on MSW (Museum Ships Weekend). 

Regardless, everyone here owes it to themselves to trudge down to New Orleans and visit the National WWII Museum.

https://www.nationalww2museum.org/visit/museum-campus-guide

alfsauve

• Semper Vigilantes
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 454
We’re not suppose to called the Wuhan flu by its name because it might incite hatred toward people of Chinese descent, but the Prez can incite hate and fear of people from New Guinea.
Will work for ammo
USAF MAC 437th MAW 1968-1972

Rastus

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
Yeah you right.

Big Frank

• NRA Benefactor Member
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
Now I have another reason to go to Louisiana some day, besides the food in New Orleans. And last week I found out there's a Fort Polk Museum that's free to visit at Fort Jonson, formerly Fort Polk when I was stationed there. I was out in the boonies of North Fort, while most of the Division was at South Fort, and we moved down there as I was processing out. Then they went to play laser tag with the multiple integrated laser engagement system (MILES) at Fort Irwin National Training Center in the Mojave Desert where my friend, Sarge ended up going when he left Germany. The Museum has a picture on their site of an old shack that looks even worse than the temporary WWII barracks that were condemned and closed, then reopened, and I lived in back in the '80s.

In 1993, the Joint Readiness Training Center moved from Fort Chaffee, Arkansas, to Fort Polk, and once again, the post was called on to prepare soldiers for conflict, but now they're traing for places like Iraq instead of Vietnam. Fort Polk was previously named for Leonidas Polk, a confederate general. That wasn't politically correct, and it was one of the U.S. Army installations named for Confederate soldiers recommended for renaming by the Congressional Naming Commission. On 13 June 2023, the fort was renamed to honor William Henry Johnson, a World War I veteran from the New York National Guard unit known as the "Harlem Hellfighters". Johnson was one of the first Americans to receive the French "Croix de Guerre". He was posthumously awarded the Purple Heart, the Distinguished Service Cross, and the Medal of Honor.

The other Joint Readiness Training Center is in Hohenfels, Germany. I went there and Grafenwoehr several times to support tank gunnery missions. I don't remember which one I was at during Reforger 82 (REturn of FORces to GERmany) "Carbine Fortress", probably Hohenfels. It was just one more time in the field as usual, but that may be the time we were out there for 68 days straight instead of the usual 45 days. The largest National Guard version of these places is in Michigan. That's why we see so many A-10s flying over my friend's cabin.

https://history.army.mil/museums/fieldMuseums/fortPolk/index.html#Gallery

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fort_Johnson

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Multiple_integrated_laser_engagement_system

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fort_Irwin_National_Training_Center

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Exercise_Reforger

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk