Author Topic: Warmth...and snot!  (Read 2078 times)

Timothy

Warmth...and snot!
« on: February 24, 2017, 12:28:18 PM »
67 degrees in February in New England!

Now I catch a friggin cold...

jaybet

• Top Forum Member
  • NRA Life Member, DRTV Ranger, Guitar Player
    • Bluebone- Burnin' and Smokin'
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Warmth...and snot!
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2017, 12:35:20 PM »
HAHAHA!  I've had allergy troubles just about all winter. Better than freezing my butt off though.
I got the blues as my companion.

www.bluebone.net

Timothy

« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2017, 12:50:44 PM »
My granddaughter has been a profound leaker all winter, passing her germy goodness to everyone but me!

Now everyone's healthy and I feel like shite!  Go figure..

Big Frank

• NRA Benefactor Member
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1107
« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2017, 02:19:07 PM »
It's only in the 50s now but on the weekend it said 68 in my truck which was actually 65 according to the weather channel at weather.com. It may have been a little higher but that's what it was when I checked it. I haven't had a cold or the flu in several years. I'm never around sick people.
""It may be laid down as a primary position, and the basis of our system, that every Citizen who enjoys the protection of a free Government, owes not only a proportion of his property, but even his personal services to the defence of it, and consequently that the Citizens of America (with a few legal and official exceptions) from 18 to 50 Years of Age should be borne on the Militia Rolls, provided with uniform Arms, and so far accustomed to the use of them, that the Total strength of the Country might be called forth at a Short Notice on any very interesting Emergency." - George Washington. Letter to Alexander Hamilton, Friday, May 02, 1783

THE RIGHT TO BUY WEAPONS IS THE RIGHT TO BE FREE - A. E. van Vogt, The Weapon Shops of Isher

Jim Kennedy-ar154me

• Top Forum Member
  • NRA Life Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1447
« Reply #4 on: February 24, 2017, 02:43:09 PM »
78 in Louisville now and dropping over 30 degrees tonight to a high of 42 with a low of 28 tomorrow night. What a ride.

The time for action is upon us and the enemy is at our gates. Let us not allow them one more inch of advancement but instead throw them through the gates of Hell.

Sponsor

« Reply #5 on: Today at 11:55:26 PM »

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk