Author Topic: 15 Reasons Why Barack Obama Is the Greatest President In American History!  (Read 6097 times)

kmitch200

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 5
Re: 15 Reasons Why Barack Obama Is the Greatest President In American History!
« Reply #10 on: November 25, 2013, 09:59:52 AM »
How much was paid by insurance?
You can say lots of bad things about pedophiles; but at least they drive slowly past schools.

TAB

• DRTV Rangers
  • Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 92
« Reply #11 on: November 25, 2013, 10:40:09 AM »
my wife is a orthopedaic surgen, so we paid nothing, but still got the invoice.      over the years i have had to be stiched up alot.   it averages about $300 per stich in the er( i paid)  or about $100 at the clinc.  Its a  damn joke.
I always break all the clay pigeons,  some times its even with lead.

tombogan03884

« Reply #12 on: November 25, 2013, 01:36:57 PM »
TImes were diffrent. Medical was alot cheaper.   a simple doctors vist  can cost a weeks pay with out being very long  or very extensive.  It didn't use to be like that.   my moms brith ( she will be 60 in jan) cost $235.  It was a simple birth  that was.  At that time my grand father made about $3.50/ hour as a union painter.  So it was about a 2 weeks pay.  2 years ago when my son was born, it was $14k, once again a simple birth.   the top scale for a union painter, is $23/hr  or $37 for prevaling wage.  Thats the same local union he was in and was the president of.(btw they made $3 more per hour in 1979 then they do now)    any one care to do the math for me?  Its a little more then 2 weeks.     to make $14k in 2 weeks you would have to make $338k/ year.   

Horse crap.
If it was so expensive why did Obamacare drive up premiums so much ?

fatbaldguy

• Top Forum Member
  • Friends, don't let friends, shop Wal-Mart
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #13 on: November 25, 2013, 01:57:41 PM »
Horse crap.
If it was so expensive why did Obamacare drive up premiums so much ?

Tom, he (TAB) obviously cannot discern what is a government mandate, and a parents choice to extend healthcare insurance to his or her adult children.

What we have here, is failure to communicate!
“It will be of little avail to the people that the laws are made by men of their own choice if the laws be so voluminous that they cannot be read, or so incoherent that they cannot be understood.”

James Madison

TAB

• DRTV Rangers
  • Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 92
« Reply #14 on: November 25, 2013, 04:16:41 PM »
Its not always a choice.  Don't get me wrong obama care is a a cluster, but there are small parts of it that do make sense.  You can basicly count them on one hand.  Giving parents a choice to keep thier kids on thier plan insteas of getting the boot at 18 was a good thing.
I always break all the clay pigeons,  some times its even with lead.

Sponsor

Timothy

« Reply #15 on: November 25, 2013, 05:13:35 PM »
Parents could keep the kids on a plan while they were in school till 22 with the old law!  If they chose not to go to school, like all of us old guys, we found work that paid for our healthcare!  Until Clinton was elected, I never paid a dime for healthcare...

tombogan03884

« Reply #16 on: November 25, 2013, 05:39:05 PM »
Do you know what it is that's been driving up health costs for the last 50 years ?
Govt regulation, the same thing that has been screwing up every single other aspect of life in America.

kmitch200

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 5
« Reply #17 on: November 25, 2013, 10:29:33 PM »
Don't forget the lawyers.
Without them, costs would be MUCH lower.
You can say lots of bad things about pedophiles; but at least they drive slowly past schools.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk