Author Topic: Trolling for Monsters... Vegas  (Read 9490 times)

Solus

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 43
Re: Trolling for Monsters... Vegas
« Reply #20 on: October 12, 2017, 03:36:20 PM »
" it's crashing! It's crashing terrible! Oh, my! Get out of the way, please! It's burning and bursting into flames and the... and it's falling on the mooring mast. And all the folks agree that this is terrible; this is the worst of the worst catastrophes in the world. Oh it's... [unintelligible] its flames... Crashing, oh! Four- or five-hundred feet into the sky and it... it's a terrific crash, ladies and gentlemen. It's smoke, and it's in flames now; and the frame is crashing to the ground, not quite to the mooring mast. Oh, the humanity!"

Herbert Oglevee "Herb" Morrison reporting the Hindenberg disaster.....36 people were killed
Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty or give me death!"
—Patrick Henry

"Good intentions will always be pleaded for every assumption of authority. It is hardly too strong to say that the Constitution was made to guard the people against the dangers of good intentions. There are men in all ages who mean to govern well, but they mean to govern. They promise to be good masters, but they mean to be masters."
— Daniel Webster

MikeBjerum

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 878
« Reply #21 on: October 12, 2017, 06:09:21 PM »
Solus,

At least that was honest and unedited personal emotion when an unexpected disaster occurred.  That was in an era when most people had not been exposed to the constant barrage of violence and disaster we live with today, due to the media.  There is nothing in the reporting on the Las Vegas situation that is not well planned by the media  >:(
If I appear taller than other men it is because I am standing on the shoulders of others.

Timothy

« Reply #22 on: October 12, 2017, 06:56:59 PM »
" it's crashing! It's crashing terrible! Oh, my! Get out of the way, please! It's burning and bursting into flames and the... and it's falling on the mooring mast. And all the folks agree that this is terrible; this is the worst of the worst catastrophes in the world. Oh it's... [unintelligible] its flames... Crashing, oh! Four- or five-hundred feet into the sky and it... it's a terrific crash, ladies and gentlemen. It's smoke, and it's in flames now; and the frame is crashing to the ground, not quite to the mooring mast. Oh, the humanity!"

Herbert Oglevee "Herb" Morrison reporting the Hindenberg disaster.....36 people were killed

George Bush caused the Hindenburg disaster!

MikeBjerum

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #23 on: October 12, 2017, 08:57:02 PM »

It was HW's fault, because it is his fault that W ended up in the guards playing with guns and planes.
If I appear taller than other men it is because I am standing on the shoulders of others.

Rastus

• Mindlessness Fuels Tyranny
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 576
« Reply #24 on: October 12, 2017, 11:24:33 PM »
It was HW's fault, because it is his fault that W ended up in the guards playing with guns and planes.

Finally you guys are getting it....finally.    ;)
Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom.
It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves.
-William Pitt, British Prime-Minister (1759-1806)
                                                                                                                               Avoid subjugation, join the NRA!

Sponsor

« Reply #25 on: Today at 12:52:53 PM »

alfsauve

• Semper Vigilantes
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 455
« Reply #25 on: October 13, 2017, 03:30:35 PM »

Come on guys.  The second half of that is:

And you're racist.
Will work for ammo
USAF MAC 437th MAW 1968-1972

Timothy

« Reply #26 on: October 13, 2017, 05:38:26 PM »
Come on guys.  The second half of that is:

And you're racist.

I’m a lesbian too!

MikeBjerum

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #27 on: October 13, 2017, 09:47:20 PM »
I’m a lesbian too!
You can't be.  Lesbians are a politically correct protected species, and racists need to be gassed.

Rastus

• Mindlessness Fuels Tyranny
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 576
« Reply #28 on: October 13, 2017, 10:32:32 PM »
You can't be.  Lesbians are a politically correct protected species, and racists need to be gassed.

Impeccable logic.

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom.
It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves.
-William Pitt, British Prime-Minister (1759-1806)
                                                                                                                               Avoid subjugation, join the NRA!

Timothy

« Reply #29 on: October 15, 2017, 07:13:39 PM »

I do feel kinda gassy!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk