Author Topic: What's a girl to do?  (Read 13020 times)

Teresa Heilevang

• The "Other Halloway"
  • Global Moderator
  • Top Forum Member
  • Don't make me call the flying monkeys! DRTV Ranger
    • The Perfect Touch
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: What's a girl to do?
« Reply #20 on: December 19, 2007, 12:12:17 AM »
Hey Girlfriend... What a question .. You know you're going to have to tell  these ole' boys  what you have decided..
Then and only then will they be able to  "unlather". LOL
So?? what have you decided? I have a few suggestions but I hesitate to detail them out on here.  ;)

An Irishman huh? Hmmmm is he better than that dark headed guy in California (the one with the horse ) that I would have sold my soul to the devil for? hahaha

((I'm just kidding Marshal... Calm down..and put away that dang gun))   ;D
"Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History ! "

Squibby

• Active Forum Member
  • Ready-Fire-Aim
  • Liked:
« Reply #21 on: December 19, 2007, 12:16:12 AM »
What I think would be interesting is bake a hollowed out cake place gun and case under the cake, when he cuts into the cake he'll find the gun.

Then there is the scavenger hunt idea, sending him all around the house ( could involve your honey do list)  my parents did this when I got my Daisy when I was a kid.

I like the cake idea...unfortunately, I'm not too domesticated.
~Squibby
"The difference between Idealism and Realism is directly porportional to the distance of the problem."

Squibby

• Active Forum Member
  • Ready-Fire-Aim
  • Liked:
« Reply #22 on: December 19, 2007, 12:22:06 AM »
Hey Girlfriend... What a question .. You know you're going to have to tell  these ole' boys them what you have decided..
Then and only then will they be able to  "unlather". LOL
So?? what have you decided? I have a few suggestions but I hesitate to detail them out on here.  ;)

An Irishman huh? Hmmmm is he better than that dark headed guy in California (the one with the horse ) that I would have sold my soul to the devil for? hahaha

Hey You!!!!  My MO is "You snooze, you loose". Tho I would have....

This time...this Irishman IS the one.  McV (my nickname for him) is WAAAYYYYY cool.  I can't wait to give him the SIG!!!  I'm just still figuring how    :o :o :o :o
"The difference between Idealism and Realism is directly porportional to the distance of the problem."

ismram

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #23 on: December 19, 2007, 06:15:06 PM »
+1. Squibby, I don't think you could go wrong presenting the gun in ANY way. After all.... You're giving him a gun.
But Maybe you could conceal it on your person and let him frisk you? ;D
Squbby, Go the hide it on you way and let him frisk you. That way even if he dosen't like the gun he'll still have fun!!!!!
IDPA, NRA (IF YOU DON'T STAND BEHIND OUR MILITARY PLEASE STAND IF FRONT OF THEM!!!)

tumblebug

« Reply #24 on: December 19, 2007, 06:17:11 PM »
Any way a women gives a man a gun will get the job done. I think he will rember it forever. My sweetie has given me several all of which I bought & said see what you got me. THANKS L.O.L.

Sponsor

« Reply #25 on: Today at 12:44:14 AM »

Walter45Auto

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #25 on: December 19, 2007, 06:54:22 PM »
Squbby, Go the hide it on you way and let him frisk you. That way even if he dosen't like the gun he'll still have fun!!!!!

On second thought...... He may not be able to pay attention to the gun....... ;D
"If You seek to do me harm, I don't care about your past." - Michael Bane

TAB

• DRTV Rangers
  • Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 92
« Reply #26 on: December 19, 2007, 10:23:05 PM »
I had an idea... hang it on the tree as an ornament, see how long it takes him to find it.
I always break all the clay pigeons,  some times its even with lead.

ismram

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #27 on: December 20, 2007, 08:23:52 AM »
I've got it!!!! Take the gun out to the range. Shoot about 100 rounds thru it. Sight it in so it shoots great for you, and if you really like the gun. Buy him a TIE!
IDPA, NRA (IF YOU DON'T STAND BEHIND OUR MILITARY PLEASE STAND IF FRONT OF THEM!!!)

GlockMeister

• Active Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #28 on: December 20, 2007, 12:48:59 PM »
Buy him a new pair of shoes or boots, then slide the pistol inside one of them. When he opens them up make him try them on.

cookie

Please make sure it is not loaded if you choose this option. But I like TABs' method/s best. Please, if that's the method you use. not only post pic's of the gun, but the outfit as TAB suggested please.  JK And I agree, just the fact your giving him a gun for X-mas makes it memorable. Wish my better half would get me one, X-mas or otherwise.  >:(  But if you wanna blow him away, TAB's suggestion is the way to go  ;D    8) How you doin'?  8) lol Crack me up! .
GlockMeister
I'd rather be tried by 12 than carried by 6!

gunman1911

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger Emeritus
  • Liked:
« Reply #29 on: December 20, 2007, 07:46:25 PM »
I think that we'll all agree with TAB's idea but will he notice the jack ass rig?
Back up guns---Better to have and not need than to need and not have!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk