Author Topic: Why is it.....  (Read 7007 times)

TAB

• DRTV Rangers
  • Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 92
Why is it.....
« on: December 25, 2007, 08:02:15 PM »
When women say they will be ready in 5 mins, your still waiting 2 and a half hours latter?

yet when they want you to do something, they have that 5 mins down to the nano second?
I always break all the clay pigeons,  some times its even with lead.

DonWorsham

• MWAG
  • Top Forum Member
  • I feel more like I do now than I ever did
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Why is it.....
« Reply #1 on: December 26, 2007, 07:10:04 AM »
Women are like elephants to me. I like to look at'em but I wouldn't want to own one.
 - WC Fields
Don Worsham
Varied Movements Performed Intensely

Hazcat

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #2 on: December 26, 2007, 08:02:13 AM »
OOOHHH! What you two said!  :o

Somebody pass the popcorn (and ping Marshal'ette and Squibby) this is gonna be good!  ;D
All tipoes and misspelings are copi-righted.  Pleeze do not reuse without ritten persimmons  :D

jaybet

• Top Forum Member
  • NRA Life Member, DRTV Ranger, Guitar Player
    • Bluebone- Burnin' and Smokin'
  • Liked:
« Reply #3 on: December 26, 2007, 08:36:23 AM »
I think I spend half my life waiting for my wife.
You have to wait 'till she's ready to leave, then you wait 'till she actually leaves, because she spins around the house
checking everything a hundred times.
Then you wait 'till she gets in the car because the doors lock when you turn the key. They you wait 'till she gets out of the car to lock it, or it won't lock.
The good news is, she WILL carry either the guns or the ammo, and she cleans her own guns.
I got the blues as my companion.

www.bluebone.net

ellis4538

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #4 on: December 26, 2007, 11:01:04 AM »
I wouldn't touch this subject with an eleven foot pole.  Even though my wife doesn't log in to read my posts she'd find out somehow!
Used to be "The only thing to FEAR was FEAR ITSELF", nowadays "The only thing to FEAR is GETTING CAUGHT!"

Sponsor

« Reply #5 on: Today at 01:57:57 PM »

Michael Bane

• Global Moderator
  • Top Forum Member
  • Host & Editor-in-chief
    • michaelBane.tv
  • Liked:
« Reply #5 on: December 26, 2007, 02:21:30 PM »
My Sweetie claims it is ME who always leaves her waiting at the door...except when I get to the door, it's still anotehr 15 minutes before said door opens...hmmmmmmmmmmmmm....

Michael B, safe in the knowledge that his Sweetie does not read the Forums!
Michael Bane, Majordomo @ MichaelBane.TV

Teresa Heilevang

• The "Other Halloway"
  • Global Moderator
  • Top Forum Member
  • Don't make me call the flying monkeys! DRTV Ranger
    • The Perfect Touch
  • Liked:
« Reply #6 on: December 26, 2007, 04:15:07 PM »
Tab, Tab ,Tab............*tapping my foot*.................*shaking my head*................
sighhhhhhhh.................

I really can NOT believe you EVEN ask that! ::)
 Well... Where do I start!

How about with the fact that usually we have 100 and 1 things to do before we can even begin to get ready to go somewhere..
When I had young children still at home? Example:  Ahhh..(((and I am saying this with the raised eyebrows "look")))
... I laid out my husbands clothes..and the boys clothes...after I made sure baths were taken, teeth were brushed etc (if I didn't, they came out looking like they dressed themselves from a flea market) then I had to get myself ready ..after I cleaned up the bathroom when they all got out of it.

((((Nowwww "the look" is getting more defined)))..
let me continue..

If all I had to do was get up in the morning, pee..scratch my b****, walk in the kitchen and drink the coffee that is made, eat the breakfast that is made, go take a shower, shave my face, brush my teeth, pat some cologne on my neck, dress in the clothes that are laid out, and look at my watch asking when we are going to get to leave...
I would be ready on time too.
Question answered?
 ;D
On another note....

I have to say honestly that since it is just me I have to take care of now, I am generally ready and on time.
 Marshal is very self sufficient and he gets himself ready and never does he nag at me if I am not right on time. I am one that has to leave the house in good shape when I leave, so he also helps out in that area so that I CAN be ready on time. But it does take us longer to get ready.. The hair, the makeup, the changing of the clothes until we get the right outfit to wear, the jewelery etc etc etc.. There is just more to us than you men.

And be honest.. Isn't it worth the wait when we come out of the room and you see how pretty we look?

"Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History ! "

Teresa Heilevang

• The "Other Halloway"
  • Global Moderator
  • Top Forum Member
  • Don't make me call the flying monkeys! DRTV Ranger
    • The Perfect Touch
  • Liked:
« Reply #7 on: December 26, 2007, 04:22:49 PM »
Women are like elephants to me. I like to look at'em but I wouldn't want to own one.
 - WC Fields

Women are like WHAT??!!??
 And.............. OWN one? ? OWN??!!

You best grab your club, wrap your animal hide skin tight around you and retreat deep into your cave that you live in ....
before Squibby and I  decide to "give you a little lesson"..
Hey Squibby..... what do you think would be appropriate for Mista Massa' Worsham" in this case?

;D
"Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History ! "

Marshal Halloway

• Forum Administrator
  • Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 28
« Reply #8 on: December 26, 2007, 04:57:24 PM »
Women are like WHAT??!!??
 And.............. OWN one? ? OWN??!!

You best grab your club, wrap your animal hide skin tight around you and retreat deep into your cave that you live in ....
before Squibby and I  decide to "give you a little lesson"..
Hey Squibby..... what do you think would be appropriate for Mista Massa' Worsham" in this case?

;D

Uh oh !

This is gonna get ugly.....

Marshal H. sneaking back to the recliner with a cup of coffee that SHE MADE.....

will also continue reading about threat assessments...

Never mind... I'm outa here.

Lord have Mercy....

TAB

• DRTV Rangers
  • Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 92
« Reply #9 on: December 26, 2007, 06:18:19 PM »
Btw it ended up being 3 hours and 45 mins after I was told we are leaving in 5 mins.    While waiting I read the news paper, went ot the garage, scraped off some squese out from a table I am building for a client, put a load of towels in the washer and dryer.   Hell I would have had time to drive the 1 hour to the local skeet range, shot 2 rounds, cleaned my shot gun and drove home.   
I always break all the clay pigeons,  some times its even with lead.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk