Author Topic: Michael.....any chance......  (Read 4638 times)

CDR

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Michael.....any chance......
« on: January 05, 2008, 02:41:49 PM »
we can get the episode entitled "CCW, A Primer" with Bill Murphy repeated as part of the "Best of Shooting Gallery" episodes.  It's the one episode I missed and would love to see.  I've been hoping you would repeat it but I have yet to see it play again.  I think Mr. Murphy is an outstanding instructor and I would love to see and hear his take on CCW.

Also, when are the new 2008 Shooting Gallery shows scheduled to begin airing?  Many thanks.
Winchester Ranger T .45ACP 230 gr.+P JHP.................................When you care enough to send the very best.

Rastus

• Mindlessness Fuels Tyranny
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 580
Re: Michael.....any chance......
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2008, 05:36:48 PM »
How's 'bout one for supressors too? 

I know quite a few people who watch your show and they think (thought) that the people on your show that have supressors only have them because they are "industry" people who are allowed to have them because those people dealt with "the government or something".  They totally missed that the general public could own supressors legally.  10 or 12 guys I know who watch the show kept saying "silencers" are illegal...right up to the time I got mine.  Now two of those guys own supressors.

Yeah,.....a show about supressors,......with a catchy title like "Hush, Hush, Sweet Cartridge"...yeah, I like that...goes well with "The Zen of the 22" or "Snubbies, Lies and Videotape"....
Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom.
It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves.
-William Pitt, British Prime-Minister (1759-1806)
                                                                                                                               Avoid subjugation, join the NRA!

ismram

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2008, 05:45:30 PM »
 "Hush, Hush, Sweet Cartridge" Nice!! Rastus, how long did it take you too think up that one?
IDPA, NRA (IF YOU DON'T STAND BEHIND OUR MILITARY PLEASE STAND IF FRONT OF THEM!!!)

Rastus

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2008, 06:09:48 PM »
Quick enough to feel a little smug about myself ;D...but not fast enough to make a living at it :'(

How about maybe,....."SShhhniper"...kind of a cross between Sniper and that snake movie title...or something like "Silence of the Cans"?

I dunno...misspent youth on my part.  What did you come up with?

ismram

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #4 on: January 05, 2008, 09:21:42 PM »
Quick enough to feel a little smug about myself ;D...but not fast enough to make a living at it :'(

How about maybe,....."SShhhniper"...kind of a cross between Sniper and that snake movie title...or something like "Silence of the Cans"?

I dunno...misspent youth on my part.  What did you come up with?
How about "Pop goes the big bore" or "Quiet my Baby Browning is sleeping"!
IDPA, NRA (IF YOU DON'T STAND BEHIND OUR MILITARY PLEASE STAND IF FRONT OF THEM!!!)

Sponsor

« Reply #5 on: Today at 04:51:43 PM »

Michael Bane

• Global Moderator
  • Top Forum Member
  • Host & Editor-in-chief
    • michaelBane.tv
  • Liked:
« Reply #5 on: January 05, 2008, 09:56:10 PM »
At least you didn'[t say, "Sounds of Silence..."

Yep...I can schedule Murphy for later in the year — new episodes should begin in a couple of weeks...we'll be making big announcements on DOWN RANGE...

BTW, I spent some time with Murphy last month for DRTV, and we'll be posting those right after the exclusive Todd Jarrett tips and Para giveaway next week...whoops...did I say that outloud???

Michael B
Michael Bane, Majordomo @ MichaelBane.TV

Hazcat

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #6 on: January 05, 2008, 11:01:29 PM »
At least you didn'[t say, "Sounds of Silence..."

Yep...I can schedule Murphy for later in the year — new episodes should begin in a couple of weeks...we'll be making big announcements on DOWN RANGE...

BTW, I spent some time with Murphy last month for DRTV, and we'll be posting those right after the exclusive Todd Jarrett tips and Para giveaway next week...whoops...did I say that outloud???

Michael B

SWEET!
All tipoes and misspelings are copi-righted.  Pleeze do not reuse without ritten persimmons  :D

Rastus

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #7 on: January 05, 2008, 11:09:09 PM »
Todd Jarrett is coming over to the dark side, eh?  Hmmmm, I thought he was with the Brylcreem crowd.  

New contest too!  Sounds like a great prize for someone.  

jaybet

• Top Forum Member
  • NRA Life Member, DRTV Ranger, Guitar Player
    • Bluebone- Burnin' and Smokin'
  • Liked:
« Reply #8 on: January 06, 2008, 08:43:26 AM »
Something NEW to obsess over! GREAT! I'm all about it, and really appreciate the fact that DR is doing what they do.
I got the blues as my companion.

www.bluebone.net

cookie62

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1
« Reply #9 on: January 06, 2008, 09:55:16 AM »
Damn, I just hate the free stuff ;D
A bird in the hand is worth..Well, about a box of shells!
Yes, I'm bitter and cling to guns and religion..

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk