Author Topic: Falconry  (Read 4375 times)

TAB

• DRTV Rangers
  • Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 92
Re: Falconry
« Reply #20 on: June 19, 2019, 12:33:52 PM »
Part of my prob is I don't trust re agents.  I always use a  re lawyer for my transactions.   It's actually cheaper and they have 100% of the cost liability  vs the standard 3% most re agents have.   I am in a word cut-throat on real estate.  So the sellers agents don't like me.  I totally admit I am a contractual ass hole.  If you signed it, you better live up too it.  I tend to collect licenses, not as in get them myself, but get thiers revoked.  Last count 19 contractors, 7 lawyers and 93 re agents.  Did I mention I can be a hard ass?  It sucks that you have to be that way, but some times the only way you can get people to do the right thing is hold thier feet too the fire.

I am kind of like every mobster  in the movies, super respectful, easy to work work with, pays debts, but screw with me and you end up in a hole in the desert.   

I see the world in mainly black and white., very little grey.  It can make me difficult, but it makes me very predictable.  Once you know where my lines in the sand are, it's very easy not too cross them.
I always break all the clay pigeons,  some times its even with lead.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk