Author Topic: Custom SIG P320 —- $$$$  (Read 1688 times)

BAC

Re: Custom SIG P320 —- $$$$
« Reply #10 on: January 02, 2023, 07:10:24 AM »
How about a friends and family discount, old buddy, ol' pal, o' friend of mine? ;)

Sorry, no English.

alfsauve

• Semper Vigilantes
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 455
« Reply #11 on: January 10, 2023, 11:34:06 AM »
Ran my P320 X5 in USPSA the other night.  Had installed the Springer extended mag release.  Worked really well.

I was too lazy to take all three guns out and stage a new photo so I crudely photoshopped the X5 with it's red accessories onto the previous picture. (You do know that accessorizing is what separates us from animals?)  That's the only Springer base plate I have and I use it as the first mag so I know which one has the extra round.  Also easier to find afterwards.  The Sig Legend base plates weight the same so no advantage in weight.
Will work for ammo
USAF MAC 437th MAW 1968-1972

Big Frank

• NRA Benefactor Member
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1103
« Reply #12 on: January 30, 2023, 06:13:47 AM »
Alf, "I am not an animal."  ;D
""It may be laid down as a primary position, and the basis of our system, that every Citizen who enjoys the protection of a free Government, owes not only a proportion of his property, but even his personal services to the defence of it, and consequently that the Citizens of America (with a few legal and official exceptions) from 18 to 50 Years of Age should be borne on the Militia Rolls, provided with uniform Arms, and so far accustomed to the use of them, that the Total strength of the Country might be called forth at a Short Notice on any very interesting Emergency." - George Washington. Letter to Alexander Hamilton, Friday, May 02, 1783

THE RIGHT TO BUY WEAPONS IS THE RIGHT TO BE FREE - A. E. van Vogt, The Weapon Shops of Isher

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk