Author Topic: Mexican Carry with a Glock  (Read 11963 times)

Ckott

• Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Mexican Carry with a Glock
« Reply #30 on: January 05, 2009, 09:45:05 AM »
Mexican carry with a Glock? Depends on how much you like Mr. Weasel!

Michael B

The wife and I are both very fond of Mr. Weasel.
For he today that sheds his blood with me
Shall be my brother; be he ne'er so vile,
This day shall gentle his condition.

Big Frank

• NRA Benefactor Member
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1112
« Reply #31 on: January 05, 2009, 10:18:23 PM »
So exactly what do you "anchor" the parachute cord to?  :o

Parachute?

Not to Mister Happy, that's for sure.
""It may be laid down as a primary position, and the basis of our system, that every Citizen who enjoys the protection of a free Government, owes not only a proportion of his property, but even his personal services to the defence of it, and consequently that the Citizens of America (with a few legal and official exceptions) from 18 to 50 Years of Age should be borne on the Militia Rolls, provided with uniform Arms, and so far accustomed to the use of them, that the Total strength of the Country might be called forth at a Short Notice on any very interesting Emergency." - George Washington. Letter to Alexander Hamilton, Friday, May 02, 1783

THE RIGHT TO BUY WEAPONS IS THE RIGHT TO BE FREE - A. E. van Vogt, The Weapon Shops of Isher

HAWKFISH

• Top Forum Member
  • One thing I've learned. **"It's hit or be hit."**
  • Liked:
« Reply #32 on: January 07, 2009, 04:50:59 PM »
Better yet, why not just use a Sig??    ;D

8)

Umm.. lol because a Sig ain't no Glock! I've almost bought a Sig a time or two but after shooting them and comparing them to my Glocks... there is no comparison. I know Sigs are good and I like them alright. But, the Glock design fits me like and glove and I love them.  :D

HAWKFISH

• Top Forum Member
  • One thing I've learned. **"It's hit or be hit."**
  • Liked:
« Reply #33 on: January 07, 2009, 04:52:38 PM »
Mexican carry with a Glock? Depends on how much you like Mr. Weasel!
Michael B

Yep!

Arvinator

• Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #34 on: January 08, 2009, 06:58:09 PM »
After reading all the replies, I would like to say that I have carried a S&W, Sig, and a Beretta a few times "Mex" to go check the mailbox, or to jump in the truck to run to a drivethru to get a pizza, etc. I do not suggest "Mexican" carry or going without a holster while on foot, due to the chance of much physical movement could speed up the loss of the pistol being concealed/carried. The pistol is going to be there, so go ahead and put it in a holster, that is just smarter. After being a full time cop for 18 years still on the job you will see all kinds of holsters, and a decent belt holster will go a long ways to keeping your sidearm safe and handy just in case you need it...

Sponsor

« Reply #35 on: Today at 10:58:53 PM »

Big Frank

• NRA Benefactor Member
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1112
« Reply #35 on: January 08, 2009, 07:02:01 PM »
If you need your gun it's better to have it on your side and not falling down your pant leg.
""It may be laid down as a primary position, and the basis of our system, that every Citizen who enjoys the protection of a free Government, owes not only a proportion of his property, but even his personal services to the defence of it, and consequently that the Citizens of America (with a few legal and official exceptions) from 18 to 50 Years of Age should be borne on the Militia Rolls, provided with uniform Arms, and so far accustomed to the use of them, that the Total strength of the Country might be called forth at a Short Notice on any very interesting Emergency." - George Washington. Letter to Alexander Hamilton, Friday, May 02, 1783

THE RIGHT TO BUY WEAPONS IS THE RIGHT TO BE FREE - A. E. van Vogt, The Weapon Shops of Isher

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk