Author Topic: Classic joke thread...  (Read 1365486 times)

Big Frank

• NRA Benefactor Member
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1103
Re: Classic joke thread...
« Reply #5870 on: April 19, 2024, 07:03:05 PM »
I was playing a word game on my cell phone when I realized the words ELBOW and BOWEL are spelled with the same exact 5 letters, but rarely do the 2 body parts cross paths. As it should be! :o
""It may be laid down as a primary position, and the basis of our system, that every Citizen who enjoys the protection of a free Government, owes not only a proportion of his property, but even his personal services to the defence of it, and consequently that the Citizens of America (with a few legal and official exceptions) from 18 to 50 Years of Age should be borne on the Militia Rolls, provided with uniform Arms, and so far accustomed to the use of them, that the Total strength of the Country might be called forth at a Short Notice on any very interesting Emergency." - George Washington. Letter to Alexander Hamilton, Friday, May 02, 1783

THE RIGHT TO BUY WEAPONS IS THE RIGHT TO BE FREE - A. E. van Vogt, The Weapon Shops of Isher

Big Frank

• NRA Benefactor Member
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #5871 on: April 21, 2024, 12:52:05 AM »
I was just getting ready to eat and watch TV online when it suddenly occurred to me that Amazon Prime sounds like the name of a Transformer robot. One of the highest rank (the Primes). So I made this up.
""It may be laid down as a primary position, and the basis of our system, that every Citizen who enjoys the protection of a free Government, owes not only a proportion of his property, but even his personal services to the defence of it, and consequently that the Citizens of America (with a few legal and official exceptions) from 18 to 50 Years of Age should be borne on the Militia Rolls, provided with uniform Arms, and so far accustomed to the use of them, that the Total strength of the Country might be called forth at a Short Notice on any very interesting Emergency." - George Washington. Letter to Alexander Hamilton, Friday, May 02, 1783

THE RIGHT TO BUY WEAPONS IS THE RIGHT TO BE FREE - A. E. van Vogt, The Weapon Shops of Isher

Big Frank

• NRA Benefactor Member
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #5872 on: April 21, 2024, 02:26:26 AM »
How about Ammozon Prime, leader of the Ammobots? I searched online and someone actually made toy robots called Ammobots, so I don't have to make one from a picture of a cartridge or anything. Number 00 must be the leader since it was built first, and it's a different color than the rest.

Big Frank

• NRA Benefactor Member
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #5873 on: April 21, 2024, 06:10:39 PM »
I got this text today from the police who are looking for this guy. It says to call 911 if you see him, but if I see him, I'm calling the circus. One of their clowns is missing.

And I thought my parents dressed me funny.  :-[

P.S. I just checked my email and got this message at4:56 pm, so it's serious -- The Burton Police are looking for an endangered 14-year-old male missing from the Twin Meadows Mobile Home Park in the area of Fenton and Bristol roads.  He is a white male with dark hair and blonde highlights and is wearing a purple shirt and camo pants with an orange stripe.  If you see him do not approach him and call 9 1 1 .

But he's still sounds funny looking.

Big Frank

• NRA Benefactor Member
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #5874 on: April 22, 2024, 03:57:30 PM »
To answer the age-old question, "Which came first, the chicken or the egg?", it seems quite obvious, the rooster came first.

Sponsor

« Reply #5875 on: Today at 04:57:10 PM »

alfsauve

• Semper Vigilantes
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 454
« Reply #5875 on: April 22, 2024, 05:15:42 PM »
Told my postman that the package he just delivered was damp.  He said it was because of postage dew.
Will work for ammo
USAF MAC 437th MAW 1968-1972

MikeBjerum

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 877
« Reply #5876 on: April 22, 2024, 06:34:39 PM »
Told my postman that the package he just delivered was damp.  He said it was because of postage dew.

We need a groan button.
If I appear taller than other men it is because I am standing on the shoulders of others.

Big Frank

• NRA Benefactor Member
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #5877 on: April 22, 2024, 10:25:47 PM »
I started  over and remade the picture of Amazon Prime with his mouth up where it should be, and colored pure yellow instead of the original orange. And I reworked the Z in amazon after I took the smile off it. Some people think I have way too much time on my hands. The truth is, I don't. I just don't spend it well.

In the Transformer movies, why do ancient aliens from another universe look like modern automobiles on Earth? And with a name like Decepticons, would anyone believe anything the other guys tell them? I'd be like, I don't know if I can trust this sentient alien robot. :D  I just put a Decepticon badge over the Autobot badge on its grill. Amazon Prime, leader of the Decepticons. That sounds fitting to me.

Big Frank

• NRA Benefactor Member
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #5878 on: April 26, 2024, 12:00:25 AM »
I'm drinking a Tequila  Paloma right now, and when I drank one yesterday I thought about Escape by Rupert Holmes. In the chorus when he sings, "If you like piña coladas" I thought it would be easy to substitute a different drink like a Tequila Paloma. It turns out he wasn't planning on singing about piña coladas, and never even had one, but that's another story.

You like Tequila  Palomas?
And you hate when it rains
And you're not into yoga
But you are into pain

Of course I had to change a few other things. :)  I'm not posting this in music suggestions because I'm not actually suggesting anyone listen to this song AGAIN, but if you do, keep Tequila Palomas in mind. :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YGAeI5KODLA

Majer

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 70
« Reply #5879 on: April 27, 2024, 04:47:05 PM »
"If violent crime is to be curbed, it is only the intended victim who can do it. The felon does not fear the police, and he fears neither judge nor jury. Therefore what he must be taught to fear is his victim." - Jeff Cooper
Pericles--"Freedom is only for those who have the guts to defend it".

The problem with society today is that not enough of us drink wine from our enemies skulls”.

It takes 43 muscles to frown, 17 to smile, and 3 for proper trigger squeeze.

Gun control is like trying to reduce drunk driving by making it tougher for sober people to own cars!!!
-Sheriff Jim Wilson
"When tyranny becomes law rebellion becomes duty" Thomas Jefferson
Es gibt keine Notwendigkeit zu befürchten, Underdog hier ist.
Great nations rise and fall. The people go from bondage to spiritual truth, to great courage, from courage to liberty, from liberty to abundance, from abundance to selfishness, from selfishness to complacency, from complacency to apathy, from apathy to dependence, from dependence back again to bondage. Where are we now??????

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk